Reviews for Off the Page
gulistala chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
Woah. That was really depressing. Oh my, that had to hurt a great deal, letting go. Ouch.

I love how your ideas for stories! Just when I think I can predict what's going to happen in your stories, I'm wrong! D

Keep up the good work, dearest!

gulistanlik
gulistala chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Lemme guess, Cassandra and the baby don't really exist anyway, right? Cos if they did, not only would Dorian appear but the places he knew would be changed to the way he knew and not how they really are in life.

Must read on!

gulistanlik
Jackie Ace chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Okay. Well, first of all, I have to say that you've got guts to write this story- and I mean it in a good way.

There are a lot of people, especially writers, who loose themselves in their writing or in books. That's one of the reasons why I read and write myself. And I can relate to Casey... 'Boys in Books are so much Better.' I think I know how you felt when you wrote the chapter before the epilogue, when Casey has to let go of Dorian.

That's why I'm saying you've got guts- and talent. The ending was bittersweet. I cracked a smile at the last part: Maybe it’s his Colin Farrell quality, who knows.

:) Nice one. I love this. (in a way... I'm a sucker for happy endings, but I like this one.)

But I do wish it was longer... maybe you could add another guy to at least comfort Casey... but that's just my opinion. ) All in all, it was still great.

*Adds to Faves*
wilko4523 chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
hey

love all your work!

this is the only story i havn't read so far of yours

and this is just a sgood as all your others

lol prayed to every god-m did she pray to the wombles-i know for a fact that they grant everything you can pray for! lol ;)

x
Norel chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
This was amazing! Although the ending was a bit sad and gut-wrenching, but in a way it totally worked for the story. I loved everything about this!
vocecara chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
hey, nice story. it's quite natural for most people to put a bit of themselves (or their ideal guy) into stories, and i guess its a real fear that one might fall for someone she creates huh?

think you wrote this pretty well :)
Acy Yua chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Original and poignant. It's a story that will be hard to forget. I can't say that I've ever felt that way for a character (thank goodness!) but you've written this in a wonderfully realistic manner. I can believe this could happen. The confrontation chapter was filled with heartwrenchingly real emotions. I don't like the fact he cheated on his wife but that's my personal scruple. Other than that, an awesome piece of work. I didn't read it closely enough to give you a well-rounded review, unfortunately - just praise. Keep writing!
MantraMagazine chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
You wouldn't believe but every time I create a character- usually male but I've bent boundries- I create them as someone I love, someone for me. And then the counterpart becomes me, and not me. Even their imperfections are ones I wish I had. It's caused a lack of inspiration in me lately, but then I happened on this story. It's not what I was expecting, I thought, when I started out, she would end up with Dorian. That they'd be together. But I'm glad their not. I'm glad your story was so perfect I can understand the ending.
pete's sake delete the account chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
Oh! I love stories like this. It's romantic, superbly so, yet it has a significant point. People grow and change for the better, become better versions of themselves, and that's something I truly love in a story: you start at the beginning, journey throughout the middle, and by the end you've actually *gotten* somewhere. The last line was darling, it made me laugh.

I will say that I feel as if another edit or two would be good for the story. I'd love to open an anthology someday and find this in there, but I think another draft would be a good idea. I really enjoyed this story, and I know that both it and you will go wonderful places.

Thank you.
dreamforever101 chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
oh nice story! i was hooked from teh begining to the end! :D
anitsirK chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
Amazing! Hahaha...seriously, it was interesting how it all turned out...
MeZzeDUpGuRL chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
You're really good, you know that? Sure, your stories are kinda short (I've read Much Better) but they're certainly good. And the good-ity (MWahahah XD I love making my own words) of the story obviously makes up for the shortness.

I hope you do more stories as great as this(Boy, i wish i WROTE you, so that would happen...hhahah), and i really like you! Hahah, anyway, your stories are really good at expressing emotions, and i couldn't have written it better.

Again, i salute you!

-Jessi
tornangelwings chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
you are simply amazing, i cannot wait for you to put some more stuff up.. ive read everything of yours...as usual. great plot lines, characters, dialogue. ect. .ect.
Faith Miragrehich chapter 8 . 8/11/2007
you know what?

you sould read cecelia ahern's books.

one of them, 'if you could see me now' is a bit like this story, only the guys is an imaginary friend.

i enjoyed this story, it was fun, light, refreshing and can be read in one sitting.
Anon chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
This is an absolute fantastic story, especially the idea of a character coming to life. I felt that the ending was a bit rushed, but altogether it gave a shaky but somewhat of a contented closing.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »