Reviews for Petrichor
mia5081 chapter 15 . 6/27/2007
wait? robert left? just left? poor andrew, i love him.

mia5081 chapter 14 . 6/27/2007
i have two things to say:

1) andrew is going to get an HIV test...which will probably not come out nice and happy since you've hinted at a not so happy future and...

2) end? i hope you mean the end of the chapter and not the end of the story otherwise i'm not going to be happy lol

update soon? please?

Love Eternally chapter 15 . 6/24/2007
depressing ending, but a good story.
American Schokolade chapter 15 . 6/24/2007
Hmm, am I the only one who reviewed the last chapter? Pshaw.

Well, I do like that you took my suggestions, with Michael and everything. I also like how you included the mothers, too. It's more complete with -everyone- in this last chapter.

I think that's all I have to say. Well, good job!
American Schokolade chapter 14 . 6/23/2007
That's THE END-end, right? Hmm, knew it'd be depressing.

Maybe you might want to have summed things up more with Andrew, but I do like that you didn't make it concrete that he got AIDS, just that it's likely. After all, it doesn't matter if he has it, since it's the broken trust that ruined him and Robert.

I feel sorry for Robert, though. I imagine he's not going to come out of the closet for a while.

Also, maybe you might have wanted to put another something about Michael, too. After all, the very first scene in this story was with him, so it would be well-rounded to include one in the last chapter, too. It might not have anything to do with Robert and Andrew-even just him looking at some -other- young, healthy boy and lusting after him. But, that's just a suggestion.

Anyway, this story was great. I love how you attached such bittersweet emotions to all the imagery of the grass and rainwater and everything so that, in the beginning, when everything was happy and you created the imagery, it was happy but with that sense of foreboding, whereas at the end, when everything had fallen apart, it was sad but still laced with the memory of happiness. That was very good.

I enjoyed reading. You did a wonderful job, so keep it up!
love eternally not logged in chapter 13 . 6/20/2007
that was actually a bitter sweet ending.
mia5081 chapter 13 . 6/20/2007
soo he's going to go see Robert...except what if Robert refuses to see Andrew? oh man, drama lol

American Schokolade chapter 13 . 6/20/2007
Mostly, at this point, I'd be going, "Yay, he's going to patch everything up!" But, unfortunately, I don't think there's any hope, after Michael. Even if they do make up...well, it's obvious.

Anyway, I kind of liked that you made Andrew do what he did, even though it's horribly depressing. Not many authors are brave enough to do that, but... Well, the idea that Andrew and Robert -can't- be together, even if they work things out, it rather takes the cliche out of things and I like it.

Keep up the good work! I'll be reading.
Love Eternally chapter 12 . 6/12/2007
so michael willingly gave Andrew aids. that freaking bastard. anyways, i think this was the best chapter you have written for this chapter. it was the most honest.
mia5081 chapter 12 . 6/12/2007
omg i KNEW IT! not, of course, that this is the type of thing to be proud of guessing, i mean...andrew can die, and from the hint that you gave us, about robert living alone and unhappy for the rest of his life, i'm guessing something has to happen to andrew. question: is this romance/angst? ah man, i'm going to cry now lol

American Schokolade chapter 12 . 6/12/2007
Ah, all the foreshadowing's finally come to a close, eh? I see no happy ending in sight for this one. Especially for Andrew. Last chapter I was thinking, "Oh! Maybe he'll back out at the last minute!" But, eh, that would have been stupid anyway.

Well, I love this story. You've done a great job of making me feel for the characters, and I like the voice you've written in. It's like, sort of detached in a way that really fits with the whole mood of the story. I've really liked it so far, so keep it up!
Mahalath chapter 11 . 6/11/2007

Well, you certainly managed to keep the story from becoming monotonous and keep my attention. I wondered how Michael Hatchet was going to fit into the overall plot of the story, and I think now it's starting to become clear. I like that you don't seem to be just making it up as you go along (even if you are...and there's nothing wrong with that!).
mia5081 chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
oh my god...they had sex didn't they? and i think i asked this before, but i'll ask again, does michael have aids? just wondering, plus he is kinda stalkerish, but i think you mentioned that he was very sick from having sex- but like disease sick. if i'm right, please dont make andrew die )

American Schokolade chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Short again, but at least the update was fast! Did you have to leave at such a cliff-hanger, though?

Anyway, I'm dying in anticipation. Michael is so creepy, and Andrew is so stupid. Please update soon?
Love Eternally chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
oh wow. i didnt expect that.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »