Reviews for What We Keep Silent
Loveless Breath chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
I'm really glad you kept up with this, I like it alot. Ugh, I'm so tired...heh.
Loveless Breath chapter 16 . 7/7/2009
Wow, great as always! I really like this one.
amarillo chapter 16 . 7/5/2009
XD I just changed my name over at to this, I only found your story today, :D It's amazing though, so that's even better than your name lol.

Wonderful chapter, too!

A Dachshund, eh? I have a tea-cup Chihuahua. A lot of trouble, really, seeing as I also have a Rotweiler and Lab mix as well.

Again, I love your story!
amarillo chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
I'm loving this!

Absolutely breathtaking, I love the way you write! I especially like chapter twelve!

I hope you haven't abandoned this,
Loveless Breath chapter 15 . 9/21/2008
I like this... The smell of retrubution is oh so sweet.
Galavia Anaryi chapter 14 . 8/3/2008
As usual, I love it. There doesn't seem to be much wrong with the girl to me. She didn't know that he was different because he was what she grew up with, so I don't really see what issues she has, just mainly with people around her and her brother not understanding him. This didn't seem quite as creepy and disturbing as some of your other pieces, but I love it just as much. Update soon!

~ Galavia
Bluorange chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Wow

I love the main character! It's a really deep short story. I like that.

Especially the time differences and the personification of the clock. It was creative! Asshole boyfriends...
Bluorange chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I love this! HOLY SHIT!

It's beautiful! There's so much that this story put across!
Tobyk947 chapter 14 . 7/29/2008
I love it. It's beautiful.
killaccount chapter 13 . 5/2/2008
It's beautiful. It's so rare to see something light and happy from you, so this was a real treat.

And you're right, the simplicity does enhance it. As well as the italics on the last words of the first and last sentences. :D

Wonderful work, keep writing!

Much love,

Bleep
Death Tastes Like Cherries chapter 13 . 4/29/2008
wow. you went to a con? I always wanted to go to a con. Maybe I'll go one day, lol.
Faith Adeline chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
i liked the beginning, but the end kind of confused me..Hmm..I dunno. It's a good piece, but I would work on the ending.

Faith Adeline chapter 10 . 3/20/2008
i liked this. good job on it :)

Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I really liked this. It showed how little kids think when it comes to death. Good job.

Tobyk947 chapter 12 . 3/16/2008
I really loved this story, dont berate yourself, I'll be offended. It was really amazing. i like to think that she did change in the end, even if that's not the case. It's what i will believe.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »