Reviews for gather up your hearts and go
ce n'est pas que je m'appelle chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wow. This is brilliant. Fucking amazing insanity. I love how easy it was for me to relate too. Going on Favs!
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
good goddess..

too much pain for so little words.

well done my dear!
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This is fucking incredibly amazing. I can relate to it so well. *adds to favorite stories list and favorite authors list*

You write such pretty insanity.

k.X
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
makes me think of the jack off jill song when i am queen

much more excellence in this though i think, i really love the second part of it, very graphic
Indigo Carmine chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Great. Don't you just love those girls who tug their skirts up up up? (Well-written repetition; I thrive on it.)

ii is my favourite stanza.
painting andromeda chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
this was beautiful. the description is flawless.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I like this... the second one is really great... the making them pretty and then making them feel dirty is a great section... awesome piece
this is britt chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
(I guess I thought I was different

I wasn't)

damn. there is only so much I can say without being redundate. so that being said- favorited.
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I loved this. So original.
LuckyCharm.698 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
raw and bitter sweet! the best kind of poem! You have a lot of talent sugar!
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Wow. Gorgeous, dark and bitter. Now that I'm going through your poetry (again)...it's just so good.

-SKies
Robinson888008 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I can tell by the poems I've read by you that you truly put a lot of emotion in your work. You know what you are writing about, and you know how to channel that emotion so your readers can feel what you are feeling. This is an amazing accomplishment in itself, especially for someone so young.

This poem ... it's dirtybeautiful. So rough, so intense, and yet towards the end everything quiets down. I get the feeling that the girl has rushed herself into this situation, but she finds it rough and passioniate and satisfying. But then she looks back on it and realizes she was just fooling herself.

Bittersweet.
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
this is so raw. it's like spilling your guts out...and it's so goddamn beautiful still. only you can do that. and i love (you for) it. see see...you confuse my emotions. :p

i don't know...it's just such a lovely ,beautiful and enthralling poem. "she was that temptation that wasn't so hard to

find"-my favorite line.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wow...

this is...beautiful...

I'm adding it to my favorites..its great.
sonardelamor chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Just. Beautiful.

I adore this to death.

Noted on your bio-page, whatever it's called. You do collaborations. It's summer, and I'm looking for someone to write a novel-esque type piece with. This isn't an outright request, but if you're interested, would you contact me?
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »