Reviews for Grant’s flight
Master0fDisaster chapter 17 . 1/4/2009
Very good story but seems like alot of grammatical errors

Update soon or I'll have to look else where
chasingcars101 chapter 17 . 1/2/2009
YAY! Thanks for updating, as soon as I saw the words "Grant's Flight" I squealed and woke up my sister! Nice to see you writing some more but I should tell you that the first bit with them landing is repeated. Other than that, I can't wait for more.
chasingcars101 chapter 16 . 3/10/2008
I'm loving the AI already. Always good to have a female one as well.
chasingcars101 chapter 15 . 3/7/2008
Wow, thanks for updating so fast. Loved the description of the ship.
chasingcars101 chapter 14 . 3/5/2008
Nice twist at the end of the chapter. Thanks for updating, the plot is definately thickening! :P
chasingcars101 chapter 13 . 1/12/2008
-grin- well you should already now what I'm gonna say - great chapter, except for the minor and when I say minor I mean really tiny, spelling and grammer errors. But as usual your writing is met with open arms.
chasingcars101 chapter 12 . 1/10/2008
*giggles with glee* Oh, I think the entire of state of Queensland heard me when I saw an alert for this story in my inbox. YAY! Are Jared and Amelia going to get together? Please write more soon!
chasingcars101 chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
-jumps up and down- YAY! Two chapters straight after one another! Very nice descriptive words, especially in the Cafe. Please don't stop here!
chasingcars101 chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
Nice going, explaining the plot and everything. I liked how you had the Amelia explain how the drug was actually a poison, great job.
chasingcars101 chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
Another great chapter and thanks for mentioning me at the end. As well, I noticed this and thought that you might want to know...

"Hey, I'm down her. I gopt hit on the leg, so I can't move." she called out.

Just thought I might inform bout those mistakes, other than that it was brilliant!
chasingcars101 chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
nice chapter, loved the mysterious girl parts. But whats new.
chasingcars101 chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Very nice. I really enjoyed the mysterious girl's part and how you barely reveal any clues as to her identity.
Andrea chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
hey nate,

I like it so far it is good and i think that you should difanitly make the chapters longer. also you are a good and amazing writer i wish if i could sit down and write like that mabey some day i will beable to. keep up the good work and keep working on your story.
chasingcars101 chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
Very nice, I really loved he way you described the girl at the beginning, thanks for updating!
chasingcars101 chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
I loved the chapter ending! It was a really good! I really like the way you write your stories!