Reviews for IntraDestructive
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
Gone Bye-Bye chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Hey, Stewey!

Once more, you've done it again! We seem to think alike too much! :) As always, nice grammar, good use of spelling, awesome curse words (thise are always good), and a complete disregard for what other people think. :)

This is definitely a favorite!
R-Reynard chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
this is really good, haha in a way it kinda reminds me of me
Avice chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
That was incredible, i had to read that a few times, that is deep shit. Rock the fuck on.

Avice
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Hey, glad to see that you managed to finish the song! I personally really loved it, probably because I'm a fan of the two asformentioned (I'm pretty sure that's one word) songs in your summary.

I do have one thing to say though, you have a lot of "your" confusions within the song. Quite a handfull of them are supposed to be "you're" instead of the alternative.

But nonetheless, my favourite segment was: "Don't believe you can provoke me! And drive me into tears! Don't trust in things that you believe, Because I'll exceed your fears!" Although I really liked the whole song, and I thought it was a tad bit longer than your other pieces, which is always grand.

Another great job!