Reviews for Music to my Ears
More Than Heard chapter 17 . 3/2
wow this is an amazing story I actually loved reading it -
DianaArty89 chapter 17 . 2/6
This makes me cry everytime I read it
cocainencaviar chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
'Last night you were on pitch'.
Hahaa loved that line. Great story!
There aren't a lot of quality femslash writers about so I fully appreciate all your stories; your a great writer :)
SandSoccer chapter 17 . 10/1/2013
Oh my gosh... This was the greatest story I've ever read on this site... I I'm I can't even I'm at a loss for words I can't even write what I wanted to say... But you are amazing 3
Geno chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
Read this straight through, just couldn't stop. Was short and sweet. I loved it!
Thank you for posting!

-L
Iza Alves chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Amazing story what about an one shot of violet meeting a.j. parents? And they being so happy bc their baby is happy again :p
True2me chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
Aww I love the story emily and ajs stiry was so tragic. Theres another story well not like this but yea I wont spoil it if yiu havent read it
Either way great story
I was wondering what are the names of these sobgs you used or did you write then yourself?
Animewolf089 chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
ERMGOD, YOU WROTE THIS TOO!? This was the first Femslash I ever read on this site! (Which was yesterday; again, read everything in one sitting.) Girl, you have once again, made my day. I realize you already have a girlfriend (Darn it, but I wish you two happiness!) but that's not gonna stop me from saying with all my heart, I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you(-r work).

And I knew your writing style was familiar, haha. Just had to come back to post a review after I saw this story listed as one of yours. Didn't write one at first since I was -cough- too lazy -cough- to sign on, but eh.. I really need to fix that laziness of mine and get off my lazy arse so I can get back to working on my own fics. Mou..
amnela chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
I am utterly charmed by this story. It was adorable! And it really is encouraging because recently i realized that I'm bi and I want to at least come out to my close fiends and yeah... But this was great! Also I'm such a music dork so this was awesome! Well done!
Bob chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
Awesome story!
stalker01 chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
Fuck, I never thought such a genious story could exist. All ypur comments probably say it but this story should get an award. Did you write the songs by yourself? And all this music stuff was written greatly and with so much care!
How the characters develop is amazing. In the beginning I thought that Violet was just a bitch. Now I like her.
By the way, my drum teacher is also called Mr Carlson
The whole story/musical is just awesome. Again I ask did you seriously write this yourself? In a way t's so professional and...too good to not be published?
Like A.J. I love music too. But stranely I didn't know I liked it as much as I do for several years. Now I'm learning E-bass and drums (thought I picked the drums up first)
I needed to convive my parents for a year to let me finally go to practice.
I'm babbling and like bandanas
PS: Has Cupids Wolf become a comic yet? I definetly wanna read it so post the link on your profile...please.
breakthehabit chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Yo! So I read your story over the summer, I had no net [saved it on a usb] and I thought you might like a review, though it's mostly commentary. Here it is!

Chapter 7: Wowza. The song lyrics.. Amazing.
Chapter 12: Just one criticism for this story, stop switching between povs so often. Too confusing. Love the play btw.
Chapter 17: Yep. Amazing story. Loved everything about it. Well.. except for the very often pov switchin. :P -bow's down to Sy Itha- I love the colour purple. ;P
Chapter 1: Btw, I thought this story was so deep and meaningful that I'm putting it on a text document in my mp3 so I can read it whenever. :D Second story to make it to my absolutely favourites! [Well, first if you don't count iSee Red considering that one is borrowed characters.] ;P I think you deserve a great round of applause and that many people should also read this story.. after some editing is done, of course. ;P Laters!
Chapter 2: The second time I read this I got the POVs non-confused! Cheers! xD and not sure if I said this yet, but this is totally a humor story too. :P
Guest chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
That was adorable
Lizray chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
Wow! This is truly a beautiful story. I'm hetero and I was truly jealous of the relationship that developed between A.J. and Violet. It was such a brilliant, pure and wonderful relationship that many people would love to have. What really made my reading so pleasurable was the fact that both characters were strong and independent. I'm a huge fan of sarcasm and hate/love relationships so this story was a little piece of heaven. I loved how you incorporated music into the story, I love music and although I never did theater I was in choir for 11 yrs of my life. I could swear when Violet expresses her fear of singing in stage in front of all those people memories of my past came back with a vengeance. You're an evil little girl. Lol When Emily came back to the picture I almost chocked on my own saliva. I knew there was a huge possibility of her returning and testing A.J.'s feelings for Violet but still it broke me to think that finally when Violet was ready to admit her feelings for her Emily appeared. I was sure she had miraculously recovered her memory after watching and listening to the play and was going to fight for A.J's love. Needless to say I was relieved when her amnesia was still very real and present. Again congratulations on such a beautiful story. You're an amazing writer...Lizray
Lizray chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
Wow! This is truly a beautiful story. I'm hetero and I was truly jealous of the relationship that developed between A.J. and Violet. It was such a brilliant, pure wonderful relationship that many people would love to have. What really made my reading so pleasurable es the fact that both characters were strong and independent. I'm a huge fan of sarcasm and hate/love relationships so this story was a little piece of heaven. I loved how you incorporated music into the story, I love music and although I never did theater I was in choir for 11 yrs of my life. I could swear when Violet expresses her fear I singing in stage in front of all those people memories of my past came back with a vengeance. You're a naughty girl when Emily came back to the picture I almost chocked on my own saliva. I knew there was a huge possibility of her returning and testing A.J.'s feelings for Violet but still it broke me to think that finally when Violet was ready to admit her feelings for her Emily appeared. I was sure she had miraculously recovered her memory after hearing the play and was going to f
192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »