Reviews for Music to my Ears
well chapter 17 . 10/8/2016
Ugh, its soooooo good
Duat chapter 17 . 3/31/2016
Both love stories were so beautiful. I really hope you weren't pulling an AJ and writing about your life, because Emily's story is just way too sad.
Girama chapter 17 . 3/3/2015
A.J. is the genre of character I really like Thanks :)
JJudkins chapter 17 . 2/26/2015
I cackled insanely when I read the chapter 9 cliffhanger. Good story. I look forward to reading the rest of what you've written. Currently on the Cupid's Wolf one.
ares.frost chapter 17 . 1/4/2015
Lived it
Nejie chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
Amazing story. I love it, tho I've got confused at the last chapter, i don't know whose POV/first person is with the dialogues. You kinda lost me there but love the ending.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
I must say again...it was great...i loved it.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
You know what? It was amazing...simply amazing and great.
i loved it and i must say i loved every lyric too.
great job.
more-than-inactive chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
wow this is an amazing story I actually loved reading it -
DianaArty89 chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
This makes me cry everytime I read it
cocainencaviar chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
'Last night you were on pitch'.
Hahaa loved that line. Great story!
There aren't a lot of quality femslash writers about so I fully appreciate all your stories; your a great writer :)
SandSoccer chapter 17 . 10/1/2013
Oh my gosh... This was the greatest story I've ever read on this site... I I'm I can't even I'm at a loss for words I can't even write what I wanted to say... But you are amazing 3
Geno chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
Read this straight through, just couldn't stop. Was short and sweet. I loved it!
Thank you for posting!

-L
Iza Alves chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Amazing story what about an one shot of violet meeting a.j. parents? And they being so happy bc their baby is happy again :p
True2me chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
Aww I love the story emily and ajs stiry was so tragic. Theres another story well not like this but yea I wont spoil it if yiu havent read it
Either way great story
I was wondering what are the names of these sobgs you used or did you write then yourself?
200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »