Reviews for In The Darkness
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
wow. intense, aye? very interesting. creates too many questions, anyhoo, like it.:D
seell99 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This is fantastic. The whole piece is so well written and I want so desperately to know more. How did this happen? What will happen next. But - and this is the crunch - I really think that you should just leave it at that. If you continue, you'll ruin that simple piece. Those few but intense and real emotions.
candles in the snow chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I really like this, can you keep writing more?
Darcy K chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
You should continue this! Turn it into a story, it sounds really interesting.
Giggles4evr chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Uh...what's the rest of the story? It's a good piece, but it only creates questions.
Won't-wear-a-Halo chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Extremely intense.

After reading you nearly beg for more, wanting to know what happened before and what will happen next. And stil the chapter on it's own is great already.

A great concept that you could continue but only at the risk of ruining the feeling you felt while writting this one.
Sabrina chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
you could make this into a full fledged story if you wanted..
Sloan Rippe chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Intense.

Begging for elaboration, yet perfect as is. Its one of those things that you really want to write more of, while knowing perfectly well that it would ruin the whole thing if you kept going...

At least, thats how it would be for me.

*sigh*

Ah, well. Wonderful as always!

Olivia
Lustfully Enraged chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
is he hot? :D
squeeeee chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Sounds like a saucy dream ;)

Anything else happen? Did it reoccur and any further details adeed?
Addy S chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Sounds mysterious!
xXLivingDeathXx chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I loved this oneshot. I clearly saw every scene you painted. It got me kinda mad that he won cause I'm kinda the "cold hearted bitch" hahahaha. No, more like NOT the damsel in distress. I felt like I was actually in the story though. Good job. ;P
Cassie chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
*sigh* your oneshots could ALL become great stories you know. Can't you continue them? Plz?
anonymous reviewer chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This would make a really good story.
Frolicking.Pandas chapter 1 . 5/8/2007