Reviews for Our Heart's Wasteland
Lifeshade chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is beautiful and it's so deep. I love it. :)
foreverandeversoul chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
WOW I LOVE IT I LIKE YOUR POEMS YOU SHOULD GET ONTO MY ACCOUNT AND READ MINE I THINK YOULL LIKE THEM ADD ME TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Jesse the Storyteller chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I don't really understand the point of this poem. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the summary... it's just a bunch of images (some rather cliche, such as the blood-red sky and crystal hearts and the abyss of fears)... I did like the line "Mankind sings the litany of despise" even though I couldn't really tell what you were trying to say.

"With a blood - red sky torn" blood-red doesn't need the spaces... I thought you were using a dash and thought this was two different thoughts.

The rhyming all matches, but it seems odd for the subject matter of the poem - something that awful shouldn't rhyme and bounce along so perfectly.

-Jesse

Attack of the review marathon! (link in my profile)
Toxik Purity chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
A very colorful piece of work. Every line has a vivid image, and the vocabulary used in this is excellent. Nicely done.
Lurid Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Sweet, great rhyme scheme, really well done, well written, I see no ways of improvement, great work, keep writting!

Lurid
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
A wonderful poem, that I have enjoyed reading. The rhyming sounded a little forced from time to time, but this did not do much to diminish my enjoyement and the beauty of your words. I commend you on a good job!

Thank you indeed for the reviews. Much appreciated.

With regards,

Anaare
Needa S chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Beautifully written, great flow as well. Awesome work.
surrealphobia chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This poem speaks volumes, I kept reading it over and ove. Earth is a wasteland to me, not the planet but what we have done to it. Your wording and syntax flowed really well. I loved it. Can I put it on my profile?

*hugs*

Surreal
sex addict chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
that was awesome loved your wording...keep it up i wish you the best of luck
radioactive stanica chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
NOTE :

This is really about the times that we leave people that are in need or teach children to hate. It isn't good to do these things, and it is everyone who does this some point in their life. I know that maybe I never did it at lest once and since then I want to make up for it because everyone needs a helping hand when they are down they need someone to lift them up again. I know that I need this sometimes when things are just not going well for me. People should help one another. Also please teach love and not hate.

Thankies!