Reviews for domsub
Countess Chocula chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I'm feeling repetative. Couldn't you write a terrible poem once so that I'd have something different to say and wouldn't sound like a broken record?

The first line...it's like, wow, I've got to read the rest of this. But my favorite part is definately "she claws a biblical language on my back:/my heathen skin burns at the contact." Just...wow.
continuous brevity chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
wow! this was beautiful. nice work.
i hope you choke on skittles chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This is beautiful, sexybeautiful, not sluttybeautiful. The imagery is powerful and haunting and after reading it you just have to sit there for a while and let the words sink in. There are certian lines you just have to re-read, as they are so beautiful, they images they present are so powerful, I can only sit here with my mouth open in awe.

"& i place my hips right

at the juncture of her legs.

she claws a biblical language on my back:

my heathen skin burns at the contact."

OMG, intense, stunning, incredible.
GirlxAnachronism chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I don't even know what to say. I love the style of your writing. And i love the end, the way you play on the word come. Also, there is so much beautiful description. It's actually a very sexy poem. I love this.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
You know I love you, right? You write poetry the way it should-painful and beautiful and like a masochistic experience, you just love hating this-and, yeah; for now, you own my heart.

Also, I love: "i scar tongue patterns on her throat.

vampires would be proud"

...

Jesus, is it hot in here.

I adore this. It's erotic and sexy without beaing, you know, slutty and, OHMYGOD SQUEE. It reminds me of all the images of Yun Kouga's "Loveless" with Ritsuka all bandaged up and cute and being molested by Soubi or the "Kannazuki no Miko" post-rape scene and-

...Fan-girl moments, I hate them. I hate them with a bloody fucking awful passion and, oh, you must be bored to death.

I love this-and you-and I just-

SQUEE.

hearts & eternal love

- Noelle
Lead Girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
*Smiles slyly*

Well, I like this poem (obviously).

...And since the reasons why I like it are so obvious (and most of my comments I can't write in this review *winks*) I really don't have much else to say. It's a great poem though, sweetheart.

. .

Favorites: "& i place my hips right/ at the juncture of her

legs."

"i tell her, 'we girls gotta stick together,'/ as we

rock in fingered rhythm."

"vampires would be proud."

"you call me master and i c.o.m.e./(after you)"
anillOmalvadohotmail.com chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
this is great! i really like it.