Reviews for A Story
signpost chapter 22 . 12/20/2007
i could feel him. i swear i was him.
RunFree chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
god
Indie Tangles chapter 23 . 6/1/2007
Just came by to harass you into updating ;].

I totally adore this, although I'm quite miffed with Faye. Because Dante is amazing down to the core and she's like "Yay, Creepydude! My favorite!"
just a ray of sunshine chapter 25 . 5/14/2007
This is so beautiful.

I started reading this at school, in the middle of English, and then again in Drama, and finally when I got home I managed to finish it. You've captured everything so beautifully, so poetically, that I can't stop reading. It's like my eyes are eating it up, hungry for more words. Would you happen to be posting more, ever? I really really hope so.

The characters are all so flawed. In Ava, you have a girl with a screwed-up past that she can't seem to get away from. In Sera, you have a girl who's running as fast as she can away from hers, but it keeps catching up with her. When I read the chapter about her falling in love, I wanted to cry becuase it seemed to so amazing, the way it was described. In that moment, despite all of the anguish she's gone through, I wanted to be Sera. I love that her name is Seraphim, which if I'm correct means angel, and then as a prostitute she called Angel. It's very fitting, especially with the torn out wings, becuase she is a broken angel.

Dante, I feel so bad for. Here he is pining over Faye, and she's just like, OMG LEMME HAVE SEX WITH EVERYONE EVER BECAUSE I WANNA FEEL LOVED. She's so clueless to anything that goes on with other people, and it's so selfish. How can she not know that she's not in love with Loki? He's just a weird guy that paints her. Dante is the guy she should be with, and maybe she doesn't even deserve him becuase he's so amazing.

Your desciptions of everything are so beautiful.

Please keep writing,

Sam
whispered something profound chapter 25 . 5/4/2007
just so you know, if faye doesn't fall in love with dante I'll never forgive you. it's a great story though. i love the characters.
Indie Tangles chapter 24 . 5/3/2007
I've been waiting for them to meet. :]

I really like this story. And how it focuses on character development.
Indie Tangles chapter 17 . 5/3/2007
Awwe. I really like this and the characters.

BUT, I want more Dante! :]
le roi des pirates chapter 25 . 5/3/2007
Ahh! You really have to keep updating it, you can't stop there! I love this, and I want to read more. Hhaha, please update?
Indie Tangles chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
I'm going to keep reading, and probably review again, so this'll be short, but:

"Vicki was used to this. It gave her time to catch up on her soaps."

That line totally killed me.

This sounds good. I'm going to go read chaper two now.