Reviews for The Rising Sun
emmatheemu chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
Well, he only said "in the south" once this chapter. I'm glad you're restraining yourself~

Nice chapter~ I feel so bad for Uncle John! Q 3 Q

In the south!
Roman C Lee chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
Yay!~ You updated - Great chapter; I really enjoyed reading it! Update soon!
uniqueindividual chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
It's a good thing you updated! Please do it again! and props to your beta, Hurt me.
Roman C Lee chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
WOOT! I love this story! You did a very good job, and withut a beta too! *wolf whisteles (if only I knew how)* Great job! I added this story to my C2 (community) for incest stories, so hopefully people will find it there and read it as well! Update soon!
Cittywolf chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
nice
Mizu-Miha chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
OMG I LOVE YOU! Please update! THis is awesome!
Melissa Norvell chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
I'mtoo bogged down with projects to beta read. I can barely edit my own works. Sorry, I wish I could help you but I am simply too busy.

You do have a wonderful story that I hope you continue. Your emotional impact with the relationship is a wonderful thing. I like a story that can truly touch you.
HurtMe chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
I want to begin by applauding you for writing a story about incest. It's a very touchy subject in today's society, and I think your willingness to write about it shows your strength as a writer. Also, I like that you emphasized that they're relationship is very emotional, and not just sexual. I think that's important in all gay relationships, not just incestuous ones. You convey emotion very well in this story. When Keane is lamenting not being able to tell his friend about his relationship with his brother, his pain is almost tangible. Great job.
uniqueindividual chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
I have one thing to say... AW, soo cute!
CherryLover chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Wow..this is pretty good! I thought it would sort of be plain..but it's amazing..you're doing a wonderful job! Please keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to your next chapter..waiting for more!
Cittywolf chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
YARGH!

UPDATE SOON!

This is so intresting and I want u to update!

Cittywolf chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Since I already said what I was going to say before, in my first review, this is just 4 u.

This is an exra review teling you that your story is very good. U must update.I know how you feel. 356 people have looked at my story and I've only had two reveiws. Sucky.

Anyway, please continue.

Cittywolf chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Wow...

How Perverted...

I LOVE IT!

Other than some minor spelling mistakes, this is a job well done. I want to know what's gonna happen. I love Yoai

Please update this soon.

Chinese Dragon Keeper chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
You are now officially one of my favorite authors ever! You have so many good stories, and I hope you can keep up with the updates! The more you update, the more I'll review!
Ze chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
I hope u feel better

family problems come before a story

I wish you the best

Your story is great

I think we can all wait till everythings better

Z