Reviews for The Rising Sun
Melissa Norvell chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
I'm also an artist. I'm Saionjifan on deviantart if you want to check out my drawings. Also your story is very good so far. You have me hooked. And I updated Sacrifice, in case you get the time to read it.

Please have a wonderful vacation and be safe.
Kat chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
Kinky. ;D
Diddle-chan chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
that was good I like it please continue
Melissa Norvell chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
Eh I know how you feel with lacking reviews. I used to be pretty popular here, but now that I've come back, I've been lacking in reviews. I guess that's how it goes when you go on hiatus for a year, people tend to give up on you.

But as for your story, it's very good. I'm shocked to see that it doesn't havemore reviews, it's actually very good. This is probably the best POV I've read in a while, and I've always been a fan of shouen-ai.

I hope there are more updates in store for this. It's very good.

I posted a new story called Sacrifice if you'd like to read it and tell me what you think.
Satski chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Really good. I really like how Keane thinks, and Nathan seems really concern. I'm glad to have found a story like this.
emmatheemu chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
GAWD I LOL'D So hard at the "rules" part XD Be sure to pass those on to Kaks and Oset for me! And Koji and Soji, while we're at it...
RhinSama chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Nicely done. I'm glad to see that you've gotten the second chapter up, and I can't wait to read the third. Please keep up this wonderful work.

~Rinoa
S.L. Andersen chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Aww. So cute! I like it, very good! *clap*
Purpleriho chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
awesome! write more PLEASE!
RhinSama chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Intresting sotry I must admit. I enjoyed it, but I would like to see you expand on it much more. You just sort of leave us hanging. So my advice to you, writeer to writer, is to sit down with your story and see where you can add more in.

~Rinoa