Reviews for First
Chocolate Lover chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is exactly what I'm feeling now. It's scary. I've been fooling myself for the past few weeks that he still does like me, because he says so. But I've been realizing that although he says it, he doesn't show it. I don't want to be left hanging. I've been meaning to call it off, but I never had the guts to. Perhaps reading what sounds like my situation from you helped me see better. Helped me decide better on what to do. Helped me think clearly for the first time in weeks-that I can't keep on forgiving anymore. Maybe in the future I will, but now I guess I'm not strong enough to.

Thank you. Beautifully written. :)
jane speaks chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wonderfully written. It's so emotion filled that the reader can't help but feel what the character is feeling. You write very well.
Michelle Habibi chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
heyy! i really like this! too bad its a oneshot. wait..is it?

-Michelle
castaways and cutouts chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I like the sort of thought process-y feel here. Much of what happens in the story are things I can identify with, so it made it much more enjoyable. Major props.
remae chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Aww, I really liked this. It kind of reminded me of the vignettes Sandra Cisneros (sp?) writes. I liked all the emotion in this piece, keep writing!
Secret Heart01 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Wow ... this is surprisingly good (surprising because I usually prefer chapter stories, more than shortlets. The internal, almost stream of consciousness style works very well here.

Thanks :)