Reviews for Sex dream with Michael
Larrikin Jones chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is so personal I felt quite voyeuristic reading it...

"I wonder what he was like as a child.

A wild boy, I think, a beautiful boy. The same,

and yet different."

Those lines really put a sense of your psyche into it, before the eventual:

"To a time when the shape of the walls made sense,

to a time when being blessed with another persons weight

over me was the only time that I truly felt like myself."

Fantastic.
Lady Fingers chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
one of my favorite pieces of yours.

so beautiful and raw

i envy your talent
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I like this... the descriptions are great.. I really like the nature imagery... and the idea of slavery being innocent.. the only thing is I might change the rating to T...
SuperhumanChichi chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I love your attention to every little detail. I could almost feel as though someone was touching me in the same way (don't worry, it wasn't Michael LOL). Excellent poem. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites :)
this is britt chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I don't know how someone as prolific as you are (wow- 396 poems!) can manage to pour so much talent and meaning into everything. I seriously look up to you.
cygnus olor chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Beautifully written (as always _)

You've captured the sensuality of love-making as it should be and I truly loved it.

It's funny how you used pebbles for description and I loved the tongue-writing which made it so personal, emotional.

I was so into the poem that I forgot that it was a dream! Nice job truly.

Keep writing! :)
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
It's interesting that your poems usually aren't detailed about sex, yet this one, describing a dream, is. I like this poem because it's not very poem-like. It's very pretty, and very descriptive, but it has long lines, and no irregular pauses, and reads almost like a story, except that it has that poetic quality of taking out unnecessary words. It's awful how much dreams can affect us; remind us of loneliness or what we've lost. Good dreams where you wake up happy and slowly realize it isn't really, or nightmares, where it takes ages to remember everything is ok (I still remember a dream where my mother died and I woke up crying and I could not remember whether she was alive or not).

The dream itself is interesting, and I love how you tie it in to real life. I'm rambling. Good poem.
EyesEmphatic chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This is beautiful, and so finely expressed. Good job on this.
Sophie Ulquiorra Allen chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Lovely imagery! I like the form of the poem as well, especially the italicized, bracketed words and the way the lines and stanzas seem to mould into each other so perfectly. The last few lines were very heartfelt. An excellent piece all around.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
The sensual emotion, and even to a degree innocence of the first parts of this are beautifully contrasted by the knowing and life experience hit ending. This is exceptional work as always. Your tone of excellence never changes, I salute your work as I always have.

Very Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C

I'd love to hear your thoughts on some of my newer works as always they are highly valued. _
Ajna chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This is so wonderfully sensuous! I enjoyed every stanza, every line, and every word of this piece! You did an amazing job captivating the reader with the beautiful and erotic description of the dream sequence that seemed so real that when you mention waking up, one feels the pang of disappointment that it was all just a dream. Beautiful! I've been craving to read something this sweetly sensuous for the longest time!
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Wow, really amazing piece, as usual. I love so much of your imagery in here, like the comparison to pebbles & rain, and then sucking his cheek down to gold - everything's so refreshing and beautiful and unexpected. I love that. And the end is such a revealing statement about the narrator. Fantastic. Keep writing! :)
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
The first thing that comes to mind when I think of your poetry is 'personal.' This poem has personal written all over it, yet you display it so openly. Your words make what could be awkward beautiful. Truly impressive, and the last line really hit home. Amazing job.

Peace, Daze
Ashelin chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
All of your poetry feels so personal, but like it could belong to any of us. As always this is beautifully written, and I adore the last two lines. Another amazing poem, how could I expect less? Wonderful job.