Reviews for Matchless
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Woah, i think this is one of my favourite peices of your work. Really beautiful.
ignominy chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
its like i understand yet i cant comprehend how... anything...

it all makes sense but nothing adds up...

this isnt critisism just so you know i'm just amazed at the... srangeness of it all... i dipped my pen into a teapot... this makes me feel like i blend into the backround as if i'm so unoriginal... are there people that really think like this? because then i would feel like a dunce with leaning disabilities. (no offense to anyone or anything there)
Nemonus chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
The first stanza plays with the spiderweb imagery very nice. Other lines I like:

the

Chaos I’m swimming is breathable

Like dead oxygen

At first this felt a little too cloyingly full of juxtaposed, but that's your style. Pretty good portrait.
she smolders chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
You make the idea of being unique sound like such a sad thing. I love the language you use to describe things, especially in the fourth verse. But it's this line that I somehow relate to the most, "I once thought were philosophies." And even though you're writing about yourself, I think of how I tried to be different from everyone else until I didn't know who I was. This is just amazing. Take care.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Great job, as usual.

(I have to be the world's worst reviewer, I have no idea what to say. xD)

Rowan.
SirScott chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Everyone's uniqueness is what makes everyone the same.

That's what I got from this poem.

SirScott
antigonelives chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I can definitely relate to this (the fourth stanza, anyone?). This was insanely image heavy, which does not bode well for those like moi reading poetry at three in the morning... my fault.

Great job with this! I swear I've read some of your other work before, even if I'm too lazy to review. Keep writing! :)

Cristina
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Jeez... I read in your bio before that you don't use punctuation in your poetry. Well, I have to admit, it works in this. I found myself reading faster anf faster, and suddenly the last line just stops you, perfectly. I love your use of words, too. Amazing poem.

Peace, Daze
killer syntax chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
"I dipped my pen into a teapot

Pretended words mattered and

Etched lovemenot words into my

Skin"

Brilliant. I simply loved that particular part! The rest of the poem is great as well. You are definately talented! Thumbs up from me!
married to my misery chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I read your profile and I can see what you're saying with your flow. This work just wouldn't be the same if it were riddled with emphasized pauses and emotions. Stay true to your work- it shows you more clearly than a photo ever could.