Reviews for We Were Meant To Be
Luna's Child chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
At first, it almost seemed like this poem was more like a dialogue between the lovers. I like that effect; I've done the same on my poem "I Am You, You Are Me".
Great poem, I really loved it.
postcards from italy chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
this would make such a good song, anyways.. again, its full of emotion and truth.. i love it (like the rest of your stuff)
Anjel Kitty chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
LOL. When I went to this poem, the song Out Of The BLue by Aly & AJ came on. Which is exactly like your poem. I know how that feels. I had a crush on a guy, but everyone said we weren't meant for each other. So he wanted to stop being my friend because of the comments people made. But when a group of people were making fun of him in front of him during lunch, I stood up and said something to them. Later that day he asked me why I did what I did. And I told him it was because he was my friend and no matter what he would always be my friend and I stay by my friends' side when they need me. I still can't believe that a song about the same thing a your poem came on when Iwent to go read it. LOL. I love your poem.
A Sweet Escape chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
It kinda reminds me of Twilight, ya know?

Prongs, hehe, I really wanted to say that, lol.

Katt
Alexandria Smith chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Nice portrayal of how some true relationships are :)