Reviews for Desired Infection
banal chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Interesting.

I've read a few pieces recently about the fears people have that their contentment may be morphing into complacency. This connects with something in me, with the itches I want to scratch.

I enjoy the rhythm. I'm particularly fond of the fact that you don't try to be beat perfect like some maniacal Poe fan. The slight off-kilter hitches make it subtly dysfuctional, which I guess you were feeling in your own life when you wrote this.

This is a very honest piece of writing.

Very interesting.
NadNad chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
dang, you're good. i like the way you put your words freely and it still rhymes.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I like this.. its powerful and very true.. I love how evil adn dangerous you make it all sound
Nat mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
iam so glad youre still writing , it seems all of our old friends have grown up or faded away.

i absolutely love this poem it seems that Fp has become the little bit of wickedness the woman in me desires. hit me up sometime

Nat
Frames of Insight chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I like the way you approached the topic. Nice flow. My life isn't about a comfortable existence either and I personally need to become better at accepting that I will make many mistakes, so this poem really rung with me. :) I especially enjoyed the lines: "And alive. I don't want to complacently exist in this mediocre world. I commit to resist Expectations And give in to temptations. The seductive beauty of human mistakes."
rebellious spirit chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
this is a really great one... it is really nice to read it out loud because it has this nice flow.. Kudos
Hustle Rose chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I love this. Very well-written and increbibly relatable.
liz anya chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I like the overall rhythm of the poem. I can relate the feeling, too.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Beautifully written. Great job!
sathepine chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Wow, this is an amazing piece, very artistic. I even like reading it out loud, it sounds really cool :D