Reviews for Nautilus
idurre chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
freaking hell. i'm gonna die of depression. you have a way of writing these angsty stories that just leaves me nearly bawling. and so sad. but i've a remedy for that: keep the happy ones for last, so it lightens the mood, and i don't get to morose.
b chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
i really like how this was written- slowly rising and falling, like waves in a calm sea. the ending was kinda confusing (i really thought they'd run off! lol), but i couldn't stop reading until i got to it. their gestures toward each other touched me the most- subtle yet so potent. (and i LOVE how you managed to pull off the whole story without mentioning their names.)
papercut sky chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Wow...

A beautiful story. Very well written, I loved how you developed their relationship and the images of the sea. The ending was very moving, if only he had told him... You're right, the world would be a better place if everyone could admit their feelings.

Thank you for a wonderful read. Hope you write more.
Zena chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Your story is wonderful.

You have a gift for writing.

The story was very moving and the diction is wonderful.

Z
Abstruse Blue chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I actually cried at the end of this. It was so beautifully written and just clenched at my heartstrings. I really wished that he had said something and then both of them actually run off. But then that last little bit really got me about how the narrator could of told him instead of waiting for him. Gosh, if only! So sad, but really touching. I loved it!
CarmenTakoshi chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Amazing.

You can tell that you've read truly good fiction when you have this knot in your throat, like the one I have now. The constant growth of the two characters' relationship, the description of the events leading up to their separation... everything is perfect. Absolutely astounding. I feel totally consumed by what you've made me, as a reader, feel.

Ah, my heart aches for those two.

Bravo.