Reviews for 5 Steps To Writing a Deceivingly Good Article
Dan Gregory chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Hi! I just want to say that I enjoy reading your tips! I'm a total amateur myself, and I find this very insightful and interesting to read. It's really great!
Robin Leigh chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
I used to work for our grade school newsletter, but I haven't had much practice (I'm an incoming highschool junior). Thanks for the advice, and I hope to use it ASAP.
Brenda Agaro chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
Thanks for the tips! Really helpful for writing an article sometime in the future. :D
Written chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
nice short chapters with great points within! this serves well as a guide for anyone who might need it.

I added this to my community a long time ago but finally got around to reading the entire thing. it did not disappoint :)
Leyman chapter 7 . 5/12/2007
I like the diversity of subjects you use for examples. It shows that however different the subjects may be the literary methods that are employed to handle them can work. So you’ve got a tick from me regarding the universality of the tips you mentioned.

I like the informative example #2, the most because if I am reading something I don’t know much about and the author puts things chronologically, and concisely in place as in your example then that may raise my interest, and provide for me a mini point of reference to get the subject discussed, and seek to know more about later.

A brief accumulation of facts when writing, plus originally or creatively going about it should make for a good article I think. But I also think it’s very important you tried to draw the line between creativity, and lie or well-wishing. As I normally find when reading some articles that the author is using their position of editorial authority to put in place how they would like things to be or to have been than how they are when describing an event or famous person. Hence the importance of article feed back.

On that note I will be e-mailing you if ya don’t mind a few promotional reviews, and critiques I have been up to for independent and unsigned artist on the fly.

Later. Leyman
Leyman chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I actually find/wish/hope for amateur writers to tackle more serious social, and cultural subjects than the so-called professionals. At least an amateur is not paid to air his or her views. I am currently writing music reviews for independent artists, would you like to help me critique it?