Reviews for Untouchable Now
Fading Memories chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I loved this poem. Something about it... I don't know, I can't really relate to it, but it's like, well it's hard to explain. Kinda like I wish a friend would've written it to me. It's amazing!
Haley chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
its too bad that you dont kno this guy...he's really important to me...if you knew the situation you'd kno why i act the way i do...thanks for caring bout me but i dont need anyone to save me from myself...im not stupid an nothins gonna happen to me. jus thought you might wanna kno that...
ButterflyTears chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I really like this poem! It resonates with experiences I've had with friends, and it sucka because there's nothign you can do but be there when it all goes tits up.

Keep writing!
R. Sharmayne chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
So much soul in this piece.
Simultaneous Tick-Tocks chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
... Wow... When I read this, I'm reminded that sometimes, we are truly helpless.

Great job. :)

tick-tock
Nonya Soum chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Beautiful. I can just feel the real emotions coming out and how you really have something to say to someone. It's sad, but still beautiful. I really liked it. I can't even pick a single line that I liked best of all because it flows together so well. Great job!

Write on!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Sad... I hope things work out. Great job.
EmilyAlice10 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
that's really good. You sound like a great friend. Really good poem, i like it a lot. Keep writing!
killer syntax chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Aww what a sad poem-but nicely done! I enjoyed it, it really made me feel your emotion, it was just superb. Nice job!