Reviews for define: Series
WyrdWolf chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
Ah, yes, the gorgeous PB&J. Wanna hear something really sad? On Wikipedia (or Wikihow) there is actually a guide on how to make a PB&J sandwich. This is a sad world. *grin*

WyrdWolf chapter 12 . 5/7/2007
Hee. This made me think of that one line from Dogma: "This is not a drill; this IS the apocalypse. Please exit the hospital in a neat and orderly fashion." Nice one, love.

WyrdWolf chapter 11 . 5/7/2007
Alas, the ending of this one confused me! It doesn't seem to make sense...unless by 'quickly drunk drivers' you mean drivers who get drunk quickly, which kinda works. Hm.

WyrdWolf chapter 10 . 5/7/2007
Aha! Now I remember! This one member of the Writer's Guild, Liz, is a master of the senryu art. She writes these awesome senryu that always get a laugh. One of them was something like

If there's one thing we

have learned, it's this: Don't attack

Russia in winter!

This one was tingly. A good simile and a grin-worthy ending.

*grin* Wolfie
WyrdWolf chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
Ouches. _ The infamous soul-shredding cheese grater. It pops up when you least want to be shredded; which is all the time. Mmph.

Wolfie

p.s. What's a senryu? Do tell. I may wish to try one out.
The Angry Conservative chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Actually more one a senryu from what I've read so far. I like them, keep them coming!
SirScott chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
I know what you mean. I wish I had that watch in the Ray Bradbury story that could stop time.

Overall I enjoyed reading this.

SirScott chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
I can say one thing this are certainly short. This makes think of a guy who doesn't wash his hair.

SirScott chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Drowning would be scary.

SirScott chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
I remember this from your blog. I eat an apple a day. Johnny Appleseed would be proud of you.

SirScott chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Is there a girl you have a crush on or are you writing this from a boy's point of view?

SirScott chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Good point. I hope you are nerver late then.

SirScott chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Ok, I didn't understand that one.

SirScott chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
That was pretty clever. It is amazing how time flies when you are doing something that you enjoy.

WyrdWolf chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Mm. Magnificent. Makes you wish you had a watch...or a two- or three-track mind, at the very least. *grin*

38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »