Reviews for A Hunter's Log
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hi !

Marie chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
very interesting story. As good as any I have read from well known authors like koontz or king. I wouldn't change a thing. Can't wait to read more. FANTASTIC WORK. Don't stop.
Adaku chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Hey! Its been a long time since I've actually reviewed you. Sorry about that, alot of people decided to quit FP and I did the same. I'm thinking for coming back.

Your story is amazing keep up the good work, Artis seems myseterious.

Adaku-chan

caio
Carmel March chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
This is a wonderful you've got here. You've got strong, likable characters, a talent for writing dialogue, and lovely narration. I'm loving this story :) I can't wait for more!

~carm~
Adaku chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
You have to shoot me, sadly I won't be able to update until the Summer. I hope. You're stories are always kick ass- sorry if I disappointed you, I think I did it to almost everyone in FP. Heh.

well take care, and keep writing!

adaku-chan
marinawings chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
interesting chapter. looks like these guys are in for an adventure much bigger than anything they could have imagined. keep up the good work!
Robert Orville Berkshire chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
Int'resting... What exactly might these creatures be? Can't wait to read more.
marinawings chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
i really think i'm going to like this story. the plot is very interesting, and the world you describe is fascinating. your characters seem pretty neat so far, and i'm interested to find out what happens to them. and i have to commend you on your grammar/punctuation/spelling. there are a lot of writers on here who massacre the english language, but you use it quite well, especially for your age! impressive! keep up the good work!
TheMagicalMathPixie chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Good idea. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Mika chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
The idea sounds interesting. Promises of suspense and good descriptions...Sounds good so far, but are you going to add chapters? I'd read on.