Reviews for My Bonnie Blue Flag

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Our Lady Bonbons chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
Satisfyingly wonderful.

OLB
antigonelives chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
I can honestly say that I enjoyed the entire story. I don't know much about American history, as the one American class I was required to take was turned into naptime, but this intrigued me. It was well-written, with lifelike characters and actually, I'll put aside my mediaeval chronicles to have a look at this civil war thing.

Yes, it was that compelling.

Cristina
Lee's ghost re-born chapter 10 . 5/31/2007
Good ending and deeper background. Was Jem based on a real person? I love this story and I think I will read it over and over hopeing the ending will change. If you would like to read it I wrote an acont of made up war, and need some help if you don't mind.

Your reader,

LGRB

PS:Hurrah!

Hurrah!

For Southern rights, hurrah!

Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star!
AlyssGrey chapter 10 . 5/30/2007
Awesome ending to your story!
AlyssGrey chapter 9 . 5/28/2007
OH MY GOSH! This was an awesome chapter! Jem better live! I would feel so bad for Eliza! Update soon!
Lee's ghost re-born chapter 7 . 5/24/2007
Good chapy, I had to play wounded a lot and it was just like your scence. Poor Jem, love toren and he's about to take part in dixe's greatest mistake. I hope you know picket took a 100% loss. Every reb part of the attack was eathier killed, made a POW, or wounded. As Picket said years after the war when he saw Gen. Lee, "That man destroyed my Division!"
AlyssGrey chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
This was a very good chapter! I was just wondering was the two songs you hand a couple of characters singing where they sung during the war? This was an excellent chapter I love your chracter Eliza! Update soon!
Lee's ghost re-born chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
Good combat scence, love the talk afterward. Where they really 12 and 16, where did you come up with tha wonderful idea? Did they join in '61? Can't wait for the next part
AlyssGrey chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
I love your story! I really liked that you put in the acual lryics to Bonnie Blue Flag!I also liked how you kept how the Confederats would have talked back then! Update soon!
jennie marsland chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
Colorful characters, lots of action, good historical detail. Well done!
Lee's ghost re-born chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Good. battle of gettsybrug was July 1-3 not june. On behaf of all the Civil War buffs on Fictionpress, change the date in your story and sum.