Reviews for Eliza
Elizabeth White chapter 12 . 7/27/2007
Wow! I loved this play! I kind of expected the ending, but the climax with them getting hurt really added drama. Thank you for the awesome story!
elephant tears chapter 12 . 7/12/2007
i'd been passing this story for quite some time, just passing and saying maybe i'll read it later. then i saw today that it was complete and i thought, might as well read it. so i did and i really liked it. you definetly have talent. have you ever read the book "Girl In Blue" by Ann Rinaldi because its a bit like this, girl goes to war and fights. but with a couple different twists. keep writing because this was definetly really good!
Firefall Power chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
There is only one word I can use to desribe this play: WOW. This play is a work of art that is written with the wisedom of a girl who cares about her family. This was a very enjoyable play to read, and I hope you continue to do more. You give your characters personality and life, and I feel as if I am attending your play!

However, there is only one problem with your play. In the beginning, I thought that just a little more detail about Johnny running away would be helpful, but your play still makes sense, unlike some I've read.

Thank you for giving me the pleasure of reading this play!
Sahara Hayden chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Well written. Not much action, though. Maybe you could combine this with another scene? And maybe add more dialogue to help us get to know the characters.
BarelyBeating chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
this is a very well written play! i can't wait to see where you're going with this.
Sahara Hayden chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This is quite interesting. It'd be fun to see Civil War scenes on stage.