Reviews for burn
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I am reviewing everyone who has listed me as a favorite author, as a small way of saying thank you for the support. So, here is my thank-you to you.

You have a gift with words. They flow and ensnare in every one of your pieces. I loved the images, the flow, the emotion, the everything about this piece. Truly, this is elegant and superior poetry. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing it.
Bonjour Skitty chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I'm so sorry about how long it's taken me to review this. .
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Beautiful poem. So powerfully written. I really enjoyed reading it.

Well done.

{ V }
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
great diction.

burn. down my throat,

tears shatter on the floor.

The sky shines bits of light through

the window, casting memories on the wall.

- love that part especially. nice work.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I sometimes get annoyed by the fact that I never review on time, or even get close to reviewing on time, and I'm sorry. It's been months, hasen't it? And you always review on time and-

I love the following: the style; the feel; the diction; "Polaroids remind us of our happy-go-lucky days of yesterday, when the sun was a ball of gas in the sky, and things didn't matter so much, didn't hurt so much"; and, um, everything. I love every single fucking thing about this.

I love it (and you) and-

You. Are. Amazing.

- Noelle
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
konban wa

This review, sadly, has to be quick since I'm really supposed to be studying. Oh well. (

The "happy-go-lucky" in italics was a nice touch; I think it really complimented the rest of the poem so to speak.

I liked the lines: "the sun cuts the sky" and "and things didn't matter so much/didn't hurt so much" and "the window, casting memories on the wall."

But I absolutely LOVED the line "tears shatter on the floor." It's such a beautiful, sorrowful description. I can completely picture it. It sounds like glass shattering; I get teh saddest picture in my head when I think of it.

You had a beautiful ending there as well. Overall, wonderful poem. Kudos to you, darling. )

I knew I would go on for too long. Now I REALLY must go study. Have a good night. Never stop writing. D

Gute nacht, tomodachi