Reviews for You're Not My Boyfriend!
xanthofile chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
this chapter was by far the most amusing. BY FAR. i was dying with laughter. you took my suggestion and went crazy wild with it, which ROCKED ASS. *yes* and yeah, it's best to have some 'charlie' time without the chris interaction. show how his life is hell even when the stalker isn't around. lol
angelalleya chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
This story is amusing me. Poor Charlie. Everyone must think he's crazy.

And I like Chris... personally, I'd like to see some more of his POV.
otter pop chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
I feel bad for Chris, even if he is weird. Okay well update soon!
Rose In Room 101 chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
Lol, this is so hilarious; I hope you carry on with it...I want MORE!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
I am ROLLING! That was hilarious!
Cealex chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
OMG this was flucking hilarious! I laughed out loud quite a few times XD Oh man this whole 'misunderstanding' people have about him being Chris' boyfriend is so FUNNY. holy shit. I love this story so much. Rofl.

I can't wait for your next chapter! :D:D:D
Natasha5 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Oh God, lol, this is such a treasure. And I thought *I* made strange characters.

I actually clicked onto your account to send you what was going to be a quirky message about how my character "Alton" can't swim, and how it's mostly down to retardedness rather than trauma, but-

I get distracted so easily.

And this opening really is fantastic. Your sentence structures need to be worked on, but I'm loving the characters already.
silverdragon4736 chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
I love those hilarious pet names!:p

Brilliant!

silverdragon4736
angelalleya chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
I actually like seeing Chris's point of view.

Anyway, this story is making me giggle... Very amusing. I'm liking the characters a lot as well.

So yeah, gimme more!
Lady Valmar chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Awesome. This is a cool story so far. More?

LV
Cealex chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
I like having 2 POVs _ It gets more interesting because you get to know what Chris is really like. At first it's all like... He's a dork and that's it, but really, he just has problems with . . courting o_o; XD

I really like your idea for this story, it's cute and you can do a lot with it. This second chapter was better than the first, you've got yourself a good beta :D Keep up the updating!

Lol I didn't catch this story at first because it has 'malemale' in the summary instead of 'slash' :P I just CtrlF slash for stories to read _;; Heh, I don't like going through all the MF stories. Me lazy :(
Esquirella chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
POVs help with Chris' motivation. Otherwise I'd just think he was acrazy boy! LOL! Great update and kudos on snagging a great beta!
xanthofile chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
i loved the additions i didn't get to read before, the first of which left me scratching my head and wondering if i was fuckwit enough to forget that part. i've never beta'd before, i think it's a humbling experiance. and seeing it posted has made me think more on the subject; i think i'll enjoy doing other chapters if you need me to continue.

i still love chris's pov, he's sarcastic and far too amusing for my own good.
xanthofile chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Esquirella was right in that you have potential in this fic. and, if you don't mind me offering, i could help beta this for you, to polish the grammar and smooth out the overall structure. but that's only if you're interested. if so, email me or send me a pm.

oh, and for the record, i absolutely LOVED this bit, "Finally, I caught on, I may not be the most observant person but eventually even I could see he was hitting on me. He had long passed subtle and was well into harassment territory." it made me laugh out loud for the sarcastic wit of it all. or something like that.

xanthofile
Esquirella chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I like the plot so far. It has GREAT potential. What's the poor stalkee's name and what does he look like? Maybe you should alternate POVs in your chapters and make the next one from Chris' perspective. It would help us get a handle on why he chose the math whiz guy, what drew him to Chris' attention? Keep going!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10