Reviews for You're Not My Boyfriend!
Lady Valmar chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
LOL! Poor Charlie. He either has to go with the flow or really consider if maybe he should give Chris a chance. If I were him...I might give the guy a chance. Come on... Sheesh! Poor Anne.

calamity jane chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
What a funny awesome story, I luv it! I don't care what anyone says tho, I really like Chris and am rooting for him! Keep up the great writing...looking forward to more!
xanthofile chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
this chapter was by far the most amusing. BY FAR. i was dying with laughter. you took my suggestion and went crazy wild with it, which ROCKED ASS. *yes* and yeah, it's best to have some 'charlie' time without the chris interaction. show how his life is hell even when the stalker isn't around. lol
angelalleya chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
This story is amusing me. Poor Charlie. Everyone must think he's crazy.

And I like Chris... personally, I'd like to see some more of his POV.
otter pop chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
I feel bad for Chris, even if he is weird. Okay well update soon!
Rose In Room 101 chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
Lol, this is so hilarious; I hope you carry on with it...I want MORE!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
I am ROLLING! That was hilarious!
Cealex chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
OMG this was flucking hilarious! I laughed out loud quite a few times XD Oh man this whole 'misunderstanding' people have about him being Chris' boyfriend is so FUNNY. holy shit. I love this story so much. Rofl.

I can't wait for your next chapter! :D:D:D
Natasha5 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Oh God, lol, this is such a treasure. And I thought *I* made strange characters.

I actually clicked onto your account to send you what was going to be a quirky message about how my character "Alton" can't swim, and how it's mostly down to retardedness rather than trauma, but-

I get distracted so easily.

And this opening really is fantastic. Your sentence structures need to be worked on, but I'm loving the characters already.
silverdragon4736 chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
I love those hilarious pet names!:p

angelalleya chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
I actually like seeing Chris's point of view.

Anyway, this story is making me giggle... Very amusing. I'm liking the characters a lot as well.

So yeah, gimme more!
Lady Valmar chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Awesome. This is a cool story so far. More?

Cealex chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
I like having 2 POVs _ It gets more interesting because you get to know what Chris is really like. At first it's all like... He's a dork and that's it, but really, he just has problems with . . courting o_o; XD

I really like your idea for this story, it's cute and you can do a lot with it. This second chapter was better than the first, you've got yourself a good beta :D Keep up the updating!

Lol I didn't catch this story at first because it has 'malemale' in the summary instead of 'slash' :P I just CtrlF slash for stories to read _;; Heh, I don't like going through all the MF stories. Me lazy :(
Esquirella chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
POVs help with Chris' motivation. Otherwise I'd just think he was acrazy boy! LOL! Great update and kudos on snagging a great beta!
xanthofile chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
i loved the additions i didn't get to read before, the first of which left me scratching my head and wondering if i was fuckwit enough to forget that part. i've never beta'd before, i think it's a humbling experiance. and seeing it posted has made me think more on the subject; i think i'll enjoy doing other chapters if you need me to continue.

i still love chris's pov, he's sarcastic and far too amusing for my own good.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »