Reviews for You're Not My Boyfriend!
Steph chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Oh my loop-de-loop! I love this story and your characters. PLEASE come back! I'll send you hand-written love notes if you do :)

I love how things are just working well for Chris. His plan seems to possibly working!
charm en route chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
Chris is adorable, and he is very good at the games that he plays. :)
Fantasy101 chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
Aww! lol! Running to his crazy stalker to protect him from the crazy people! lol! I can't wait for more
Zia chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
Don't know if you're still using this or not but dude this is awesome. I need more. Charlie is an absolute cutie and though Chris does seem like a freak when in Charlie's pov he's awesome when in his own pov. Love it so far and wouldn't mind more.
Sweet-Cakesz24 chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
He needs to realize that he's fallen in love with Chris and not having him around drives him crazy. Aww they are perfect for eachother (:
Sweet-Cakesz24 chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
oh my god this is so funny! :DD
Duuude chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
You kinda like disappeared for two years.

I'd like to point that out, if I may.

Hope you come back to life.

Hope you're not actually dead. :D

Cause then that would be incredibly rude of me.

I can go pick your muse up from the truck stop if you want? I'm getting my driver's license soon, my road test is on monday. Don't worry, I can force her/him. I have my methods. *evil grin*

Anyway. I hope that decide, one day, to update.

'Til then, this is going into my alerts. :)
Y chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
haha. A fun way to start your story. and interesting theme. i feel what he's feeling, some guy is always making these sexual passes at me, and now people think we have something going on, when really, he's just harassing me and i dont ever talk to him (lol), but blah blah, no one cares about my babble. again, fun way to start your story! :)
kadama2856 chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
I liked the story so far, and wow you haven't updated in a while...are ya gonna update anytime?
Cafebookworm chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
Loved the Princess Bride, that sort of made my day :D You haven't updated, but I just want to say that I've really enjoyed what I've read of your story - nice job!
CrazyWriter77 chapter 10 . 11/14/2009
wowie, i really like this. It's a fun read , hope you'll update soon
Mabulatious chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
The kid's crazy. I'm highly doubting the fact that he's sane. Seriously, first of all, he does not sound 'cute' and second of all, he's insane! O.O I have never seen someone denying every single thing he shoud be aware is honestly true. It just seems wrong on so many levels but I have to say, I love this story. You've got the whole nazi-nerd thing going on. He apparently doesn't realize that he can only allow Chris to molest him and not another piece of ant. He also doesn't realize that he had a wet dream with Chris in it and that, if he just goes out with Chris, his mostly miserable life would be reduced to just a couple of love-bells. Ah, such a stupid kid.
Not Yet Knowing chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
~cough!~...hah.~croak, choke~...pffhahcacaca~clears thoat~

I love this story..pwease continue!
fairies and snapple chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
I really hope you continue this, because it's totally and completely hysterical. I love his relationship with his parents. Lolling.
wikus chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
I love this story SO SO much. I need moar of it, so please, you have to update!

I love Chris, he's so so cute. And I love Charlie too, and Anne. Oh my god, Anne rule my world. Susan is kinda annoying sometimes, but I still think she's pretty sweet. And Charlie's parents are like hilarious. I don't think I'd like so much this whole situation, and their blindness would piss me off - but then I guess it's just because it reminds me of my parents, except that they'd NEVER accept me like, let alone enjoy PFLAG -, but they're still super funny.

And Charlie is such a blind kid. Poor baby, he can't see he's so obviously gay AND like Chris' attention. He can't stand Chris ignoring him, I know that. And Chris knows that too. And I SO want to see what'll happen when Chris get an A. Because I know he will, he seems pretty smart to me. He just need to study and finally get math, and once he does it they'll go on a date and it'll be so fucking amazing YEAH.

Okay, I'm freaking out a little.

It's just... I love stories like this! You know, nice, nothing hard or boring to read, simple plot and an expected end (or so I suppose), but still well written and funny to read.

And I just want to see Chris and Charlie together, oh please. They're so cute. And I want Anne and Tim to date too. I don't know Tim very well, but Anne is freaking awesome. I love her.

SO upate. :D