Reviews for You're Not My Boyfriend!
kepteinen chapter 10 . 1/7/2009
Updaate.. Pretty please..

And Charlie is seriously oblivious, it's kinda fun to read. But HOW is this dramatic situation going to continue? We may never know unless you update. ~
darkmatter chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
OMG. This story is pure genius! Thank you and please update soon... :-)
LittleMissAiLy chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
So... I just found this story recently and got around to reading it yesterday... And I really want to continue reading it, except there's this tiny, itty-bitty, little problem: you haven't updated recently... And I'm hoping, maybe, just maybe, you'll resurrect from your museless (or whatever is preventing you) grave and come bearing another chapter. So, please, pretty, pretty please, update soon? I'm really enjoying this. I think it says enough when I should be asleep but I'm staying awake to read this and though I know I should be quiet and stay quiet, I can't help but laugh a bit out loud. Luckily for me, my parents sleep downstairs and not right next door to my room. Anyways, I'm hoping to see another chapter sometime (soon preferably, but whenever is good too). Oh, also, is Chris's full name really Cristobel or is Charlie just overwhelmingly creative with the nicknames?
Lolita Lilyette chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
This story is utterly epic.

xD; I actually made a fiction press account JUST to save this story.

I hope for updates, even though it's been 5 months. D:

:D Great job!
so-brie-K chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
I love this story. Although the last chapter had some tense changes in the last half, overall it was a very enjoyable read and I can't wait for more.

Hope Chris gets together with Charlie- they're adorable together. [also, i, uh, wrote some horribly out-of-character fanfic for you, if you like i can send it to you]
effay chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
PAHAHAHAHA! :DD

ohmygosh, i love this story! it's just ohso hilarious and gosh, it's wonderful! your characters are brilliant, totally ingenious!

chris and charlie are so adorable...even if charlie can be infuriating at some points and completely DENSE too...haha, he's still amazing though, of course.

and charlie's parents! OH MAN. OH MAN. xD

update soon? i can't wait to read more and see what twists you have hidden up your sleeve! :]

green hair is SEXY :P
Nineheart chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
Poor Chris, Charlie's just in the Swamp of Denial. V_V All that competition, poor poor Chris with his unsupportive friends.

I don't see how POR JONATHAN can put up with The Cunt. He doesn't deserve to be punished like that!

Anyways, update soon! _
Nikki chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
i need need need the next chapter!

im so hooked on this story it's not even funny

im about to fall out of my seat trying to get closer to the screen

Love everything!

Please update soon!
insertidentityhere chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
Ack! No, you can't end it there! Please?

Anyway, I love love love this story. It's utterly amazing! Poor Charlie, always being surrounded by freaks who don't understand his oh-so-secret love! I...I can't believe I just wrote that. Anyway (again), I really think you are a great writer. The way you write Chris makes me totally on his side, even though he is the stalker, and yet I then read Charlie's and am on his side instead. Really great job! Can't wait to read more!
HazeleyedHoney chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
I love this story! Its so great! Why is Chris acting so melancholy lately? He seems real depressed. You'd think he'd be happy that Charley is seeking him out, but I guess that's 'cause it makes it harder to follow his part of the deal when Charley keeps popping up. Update soon!
sydchan chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
I just found this story and all I can say is oh my god, this is the most brillant, hilarious thing I've read in a long time. It's wonderful! The charcters are brillant, the plot is brillant, everything about it is brillant. Please update soon. I really want to know what happens next.
Helizabeth chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
MUFFIN LOVE! I love the muffins! Chris is totally adorable and Charlie is totally oblivious! I just want to say I totally love this story and would really love it if you updated soon!
allyoucaneater chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Wow Charlie's one bitchy person... I would too if I got stalked but he needed to get over the 'yelling-to-other-unknown-people-is-ok' part
Scribbles Go On Forever chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
yay! you updated! hahaha I think the whole thing with his parents is hilarious! well, at least they'll be prepared for what hopefully happens later on...
The Ouch chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
ah you make me laugh so hard!

this story is ubersuper awesome :]
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »