Reviews for How To Write A Cliche Bestseller: A Complete Guide
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
haha.. rotfl.. this is hilarious.. and i'm so honored to be on your fave authors' list.. thank you and hearts to you
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Funny- I love the cliched life wisdom ending.

...and the occassional piece of chick lit.
concerto49 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Sounds like mockery. Was this meant to be totally reversed before it got into our heads? I think there will be people believing you.

Ha, oh well.
Unknowning chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Haha, this was hilarious. I like the bit about the stolen boyfriend in chick-lit. And the ring. Nice.
groovacious chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Ha-ha I love your humor:

"...being pushed off a cliff by a masked midget is always a good start."

I know you're being sarcastic...right, right?
Ariel of Wonderland chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
OMG! I just fell out of my chair when I was reading this! Sarcasm is a writer's best friend at times. Great job, this was extremely entertaining!
crackstasticallyinnocuous chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This was very entertaining, it amused me! lol

It has enspired me!

Well other than that, guess what? Sadly my stories seem to follow most of this format...I don't know if that means I know how to write a book...

Anywho keep on writing!

-Corri
Formerly chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
You don't really think this is funny, do you?
BleachedNickel chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Well, I guess you might have also wanted to include in there that you need to spell things correctly? You had some minor spelling mistakes.

Other than that I think it was cute and funny, but obviously not the real way to write a bestseller I mean, doesnt it need to have to do with magic? After all, thats all the best sellers are about nowadays...

Yes, people using the same plots annoys me (rolls eyes) especially all the people writing vampire things (seriously, take a look in the horror section, EVERYTHING is vampires)

Good idea, funny as well
Gemma Lovell chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Georgianna! GAH! ROTFLMFAO! I love you, and you rock. That was too funny to be allowed. And that is totally the way to write a novel.

Love, your admirer,

Gemma
killer syntax chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Brilliant! It employs one of my best tactics: sarcasm. Loved it, and I, too, couldn't help but crack up at the cliched sarcasm. Awesome job!
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Important rule! Don't have silly typos! "Begin", please.

This just made me laugh. It's not how to write a book, but how to write a cliched book. Very different. Obviously the people on this website would like to think they write original works (which is NOT true, but eh...), or they use the same dull cliches again and again... Sorry... personal rant there. Anyways, your piece is written in such a silly way the reader can't HELP but crack up. Even if they disagree. It's so ridiculous it's funny (which is kind of the point, I guess). Anyways, thanks for making me laugh.