Reviews for Kitty
Katherine-the-greate chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Neat story. Please update again soon!
Lady Katreina chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
I like that she's forced to "fend" for herself. Thank you for updating.
LittleDragonOfTruth chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Hey NKB, I'm not sure you remember me, but I'd like to be able to talk to you again.

Love the story though, you're one of my fav authors of all times, one of the few that I'll read that are not on ffnet. I've always loved vampire stories and the way you do them are astounding.

Talk to you laters?

Sylver from The Dragon's Empire
Phi-Dono chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
here i was, thinkin you were dead, and you come up with this great piece of fiction. :3 well, i hope to see you again soon, as in an update for this story! or the attic might be nice too... (hinthint)
miss-life chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Not bad.

Not bad AT ALL!

_Tina_
Barraketh chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I'd thought you weren't coming back to fictionpress, but here you are! I liked this chapter, and would like it a lot if you continued The Attic as well... ]
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Nice.
decadebydecade chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
That was sort of intense. I like it, and can't wait for the next chapter. I'm really curious to see how you develop this one. Kind of surprised you started a new one, when you're almost finished with The Attic. Hint-hint. Good luck!
S. E. K. Arouet chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
good job. please continue.
MizSphinx chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
So you DO realize you've got to update like...NOW...now meanin...like in the NEXT SECOND?

Lol yeah this totally captivated me, I mean, I don't really enjoy vampire fics but hey, there's a first for everything! Yeah so you've got to continue!

-MizSphinx
treg chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
awesome! can't wait for the next installment... let it be soon please )
xElmo chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Ooh!

Very dramatic!

;)

It's good to see that you're back, as I love your stories - the ones you've written anyway - you're an amazing writer.

Can't wait for the next update...

x
Creative Destruction chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
omg. if you don't continue i will hunt you down and do bad things. haha. this is so good!