Reviews for Winter Hate Letters
ignominy chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
i feel like my reviews are going to become monotonous and repetitive. "this was nothing but mirror and smoke kisses/drawn on my arm with gentle hands" *sigh* i just cant find the words to describe my delight! his will be the third poem of yours i'll favorite.
SirScott chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I think emails replaced letter writing. You would think that emails would be e-letters, but they are more like notes.

SirScott
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I agree with you. I always write letters to back home, to the different places I've moved from, but my friends just reply back on email. But it's not as...I don't know. There's something more *special* about getting a letter in the mail.

Anyways, nice job on this.

Rowan.
Simultaneous Tick-Tocks chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Aw, it's such a sweet poem. I stopped writing love letters when I realized how cheesy my feelings were when manifested upon the paper... And cheesiness is reserved for face-to-face experiences in my book.

tick-tock
she smolders chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I still write letters, but most of them I never send because I find that I reveal more in letters that I would ever reveal in person. There's something so tempting about baring your soul on a blank page I guess.

Your poem is the epitome of that and it reminds me that the seasons keep changing but my feelings don't always. This is just amazing.