Reviews for Dear Gary
Twelfth Night chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
That was SO funny. Psycho-guy's cool.
RaVeN-naILs chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
dude you should so continue it! and it is a perfectly reasonable reason to slash up a car. i would! . stupid potatoes.

~RaVeN-naILs
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Seriously i like it, twas hilarious 3
Lovedward48 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Continue...just continue! The mutant potatos are awesome and very dangerous! Muahahahaha they come to haunt you in your dreams(nightmares) and if you eat them (out of pure stupidity) they'll burn your stomach. Mark is an idiot who doesn't care if James wants to save him (or mostly himself) and Mark deserves that the potatos kill him and avenge poor, innocent James. Muahahahaha

I hope you realise I'm joking...lol if you don't that's still fine with me. I know I'm crazy!

I know you're most likely not going to continue this story but I just wanted to let you know that IF you changed your mind and decided to continue this fic you'd have at least one reader.
failte200 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Slash? I don't see no slash... you promised slash! It's "slash" because he named his journal "Gary"? I don't think so.

So, there's GOT to be more to the story than mutating potatoes...
like-the-walls-of-jericho chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This is utterly hilarious. You must update this!
J.L. Hastings chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
LOL! That was so great! I loved the whole bit about the potatoes mutating being a completely reasonable reason to take a chainsaw to a Mercedes. I love this story! You should definitely continue it.
ninjah-skillz chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
1] I am loving this idea.

2] It needs a little work in terms of grammar and punctuation, but they're all easily fixed problems I saw.

3] This kid is making me laugh my head off.

-C.
Gaurdian of hell chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
once again i couldnt be stuffed to lof in, how long ago did you write this? i hate reviewing late, but i like it so far, so keep writing! :D
Meri chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
AH I NEED MORE!*gazes at screen in creepy manner hoping it will make more chapters appear*
Makeshift Heart chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I like this story! James is entertaining, I do hope you continue!
Benten401 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Wow that was really good, I like James, especially the chainsaw and the shiny objects part. Please update soon, I like your style.
kalyptra chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
it's funny...

hope you write james journal named gary about another life's adventure. and more counsels to come...
LovelessKitsune'sLullaby chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Hullo, i think this is hilarious, this sounds like something i would do...when that happens to potatoes that my parents buy, i refuse to eat story
Ryumiko-chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
XD That was hilarious! I can't wait to read more of it! James sounds wicked awesome. :3