Reviews for Candy Coated Raisins
Callisto Jean chapter 8 . 10/9/2007
There are some confusing parts like how chapter 2 with ridley should have (in my opinion) gone after chapter 3 and how there was a huge gap between the wreck and the proposal. But every chapter makes me smile and feel giddy inside! Definitely favourites worthy. ;D I hope you plan on continuing whenever you feel like it because I really look forward to reading more! It's just so sweet XD
squiggle-line chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
This entire collection is fun. Okay, maybe not the one where Cam's in the hospital...but overall, these were very enjoyable reads. "Talk Things Out" is my favorite introspective piece out of the eight. I like how it's about Reza's breakup with Cam but focused on Ridley instead. After reading Hell of a Wedding, it was nice to learn more about Ridley.

The opening quotations are so ironic that it's fun to read them at the beginning of the short and then again at the end. They actually sound like something the characters would say too.

"Surprise!" is adorable too but I think you could stop at "Good. Me too." The last line is just for closure, right? It works fine with it but I think that last reflection is implied already. In other shorts ("Cravings", "Questions" to some extent) the last lines are perfect. Kudos on knowing where to end.

I'm still curious about family background and the like but that didn't stop me from understanding what was going on in these shorts. Are you planning on continuing? I would love to read more.
squiggle-line chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
aww...oh, man.

"...see, I have these board thing coming up..." :)

I didn't think he was serious at first either. The library, ha, that's great.
squiggle-line chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
I love love love the coffee detail.
squiggle-line chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
Oh, I like this one a lot.