Reviews for Love
Angel chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I commend your work for being realistic and original. Nice work. :)
Callisto Jean chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Oops. Sorry! I didn't realize of my mistake until i went to your homepage again.

Gawd I hate your talent! It's so embarassing for me to consider myself as a writer. Gargh. Me wants ur writing skills.
squiggle-line chapter 1 . 5/9/2007

The first few paragraphs seem to be reflection. What if you started this piece off with: "When I first realized I could probably love Cam, I wasn't even talking to him"? You could work the reflection in later while Reza talks about all the times she admits that she loves Cam without him acknowledging it.

The Christmas scene is very well done...I like how a single image can show the personalities of each brother. The hat rack memory is hilarious too and I like how the story is delivered in a flat tone.

There are some places where the sentences get a little too long ("He told me not to apologize, as always, then stumbled...") for easy reading. It sounds exactly like the way someone would talk though. It's just difficult to read such long sentences without a break. I think what makes me like this collection of stories so much is Reza's narrator voice. She sounds very sincere. I picture her as a wannabe badass who is a ridiculously nice person in reality.

The wording of the last line ("And that, as you say, is that") is a bit awkward. Perhaps you could bring in the "Love is..." idea from the beginning instead?
TheMagicalMathPixie chapter 1 . 5/8/2007