Reviews for Demons Never Told You
CandidDelusions chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
when i was younger, this poem was me. i've learned to block it out now, but it remineded me. thank you.
socks-lost chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
That is messed up. no one is worthless if he told you that its a big lie. If this happened im sorry and if not your a really good writer. that came out bad because your an amazing writer anyway. Yeah I've come to the conclusion that most all fathers suck. He shouldnt say that. hope things get better! GREAT JOB on this by the way
Zutara Livs On chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I totally agree with Ashelin on this one: you definitely deserve better. Don't believe what he tells you, ever. Stay strong, like all of your beautiful poetry. Don't give in, keep holding on. I honestly hope your life takes a better turn.

Jelly Bean
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I guess all I can say is... I'm sorry. He's definitely wrong.

Great job.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Wow, this is a really emotional poem. If he told you that you are worthless, he obviously has never read anything you've written before. Because you are so much more than worthless. Hate is strong, and it tears us up inside. You deserve more than that, and you should believe that. This is wonderful and strong. Great job, hope things get better.