Reviews for Beautiful
empathic life chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Lovely piece. I liked the way you almost jumped right into the middle of the story, like your characters jumped right into the middle of a relationship. And the play on genders was marvelously wonderful, because I like to hope that some self-righteous homophobe was terribly offended by it, as I adore freaking people out just a bit. Anyway... Um... I'm not good at reviewing, but I felt it was worth it. I also just devoted my entire afternoon to reading Frosty Skies, and I most definitely commend you for it. I'm always on the look-out for well-written lesbian stories, and you very much so exceeded my expectations. Hope this review finds you well, and... That's all! -e.l.
RandoMaia chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Very, very cute. Well done. I like your descriptions, and you do a good job of setting the mood, even if the story is told very matter-of-factly.I take issue with one or two word choices, and the dialogue could be a bit more natural than it is, but this is still a nice little piece. Congrats.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I like it _ Description at the beginning is lovely, and I like the exchange of names at the end.
lonely chapter 1 . 5/9/2007