Reviews for Natures Graveyard
Mahalath chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Fantastic.

I love the stream-of-consciousness quality of it, but at the same time it's not disjointed, it has cohesion and it's more understandable than most stream-of-consciousness stuff that I've seen, which makes it a bit more specific.

I'd love to talk to you about a couple of grammatical errors that are in the poem...the most obvious one is "natures" instead of "nature's", and then I also noticed in "Decaying color hardly suiting to anyone" that "suiting" should probably be "suited." I don't mean to be nitpicky, but it's just so damned GOOD that I want it to be perfect.
ignominy chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
you hae a very unique writing style. halting and rhythmic. its wonderfully relaxing. and your discription! "leaves while raven beaks pick at her flesh" i wonder if i'll EVER be this good...
re x invented chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
your poetry is very descriptive, something i'm not at all used to. but it's beautiful nonethless. it puts a modern twist on ninteenth century romanticism in a beautiful way.

keep writing xx
SirScott chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Creepy, especially the raven tearing off her flesh.

SirScott
S. Ben Beach chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Alto voices raising high above soprano

Noise for once no longer mediocre

- I love music references (I like music so...), which got me interested very quickly. It's good to see that you don't intend to use punctuation (I do... ehh) and that you break sentences in the middle. Like falling off a cliff, only to get back up. If that makes any sense... anyway, the bottom line is, this is awesome. Keep it up :)
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 5/8/2007