Reviews for The Harvest
His songbird chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
*tears* You see people...(a warm smile tugs her tear stained cheeks...) You see His sheep...*sniffs*

There is SO much I could say regarding all of which this conveys to me... I shan't get into it here, however, as I'm quite sure 'twould be a bit much for most to take in...

Hence, I shall bid you farewell for now with this...

"A most poignant and decidedly real composition, yeilding a rather sundry spiritual cocktail of compassion, conviction, the reverence of the Lord, and the agape love of Christ... POWERFUL."

Au revoir! *smiles and waves*
KimHua chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Wow, this is a really good, heartfelt piece. Convicting, too. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
he knows you chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
WOW! This was an amazing story. It made me cry. I always knew there were people out there who were hurting more than I was, but I haven't really payed attention since I started being homeschooled. Reading your story, I realized that there are people I can teach the truth to. Thank you for inspiring me. I love your story.
searchlight chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I know I say it a lot, but WOW. You are an encouragement to me every day, Samwise. You have a beautiful soul. Hm...sounds stranger now that I've written it, but I think I'll leave it anyway. Thanks for the reminder!

Searchlight