Reviews for Cliche
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
A poem that is cliche, and yet is it really so strange and so old? If it were then why hasn't anybody found out why people feel the way they do? Why can't people explain why innocence is lost and turned into shame? The thing is that this is a very good poem and many people actually feel this way. This poem of yours actually reminds me of one that I have written in the past. It is a very good poem, and you're probably bored of me saying that, but I feel it is. To say anything less would not do it justice. This poem is deep and really something special. People, when they are young do try to ignore and darkness that permeates all around and extinguish it, but how can you exstinguish something that seems unending? Sorry, I'm rambling again. Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Lost in A World of Pain
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
The very fact that you acknowledge the clichéness of this relieves the cliché of it. And sometimes, we just need to be clichés in order to express ourselves.

There's something hypocritcal about me telling you not to mind being a cliché, and I think I know what it is. So I'll stop right here.

Great job.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Sometimes we all are so cliche. Disgusting, isn't it? But it can be hard to be original and get ourselves out of this rut. Great job.