Reviews for Life Is Too Short
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Beautiful piece.

Twilight Starr
Lexina chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
It was lovely to read, i share in your grieving.
Jeanie Gordon chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I did cry at this one. it's so heartbreaking! I can't imagine losing someone that close.
TheDJ chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
share ur pain mate, but a beautiful poem. *shares feelings*. -TheDJ
Fiction vs. Reality chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
That was amazing :]
asdas chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
dsxcds
GirlxAnachronism chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I lay in the grass with the sun on my face,

A sad lonely feeling is soon replaced,

With a warm tender touch and one single tear,

Little things like this that let me know you’re near.

Such a good stanza. I am so sorry about your friend, but i know she would be touched by your poetry
silently watching chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Oh my God, I am so sorry! as you well know if you have read my recent works, my best friend also died this year, on february 16th. I love her so much and losing her was hell. The pain will always remain but i can remember the good times too now. I am very sorry for your loss. I hope you can recover and I hope that you do not feel guilty. Remember that tears are alright and so is anger, as long as you endanger neither yourself or others. If you feel you must talk to someone i am always hear to lend you my ear. My email is its the best way to reach me. I don't know if you believe in God, but if your religion tells you to forgive and forget or whatever, do not feel rushed or pressured to respond a certain way. There will be times when just a song or a commercial or a class paper will remind you of her, there are times when you have to cry, there will be nightmares, there will be the constant need to hold onto other friends and paranoia that you will lose someone else. Be prepared and remember the good times. if you regret not saying that you love her or apologizing or anything, she knows...some things dont need to be said but when you dont say them, you wish you had.

sending you my condolences,

Sarah (silently watching)
Icrome chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
beautiful
kyokokrash chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
yeah good poem, i know how u feel. i lost someone recently too. don't give up hope! keep writing!