Reviews for With Intent
addictionxo chapter 21 . 6/18
That ...was awesome. Definitely kept me entertained. 5 stars!
thoughshaltnotkill chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
I really want to continue reading this story but I just can't grasp Adam's mind. It's so chaotic; and not in a chaotic way that makes sense, as in, in a chaotic way that is interpreted as chaotic. I love the idea behind this, I really do, but I'm just confused and I can't follow what's going on. Regardless, I believe this is a great story, maybe not just personally suited to my taste. Thank you.
Ibbit chapter 21 . 2/6/2016
The ending was hella cute. But Jesus Christ did this story make me sympathetically nervous for Adam. I had nerves I've never had before. I love reading well written fictions with characters that have disorders. You did such a good job with this. I love it so much. There was more depth in the characters actions than I expected and you could visibly see their thought processes unfolding.
I could see Adam waking up from the hospital and no being able to see the intentions anymore and as good as that would be for him, the thought made me sad. We would have lost our fictional nervous little superhero. But it wasn't addressed, so I can still pretend to be sad that he's still a nervous wreck.
This was amazing and detailed. There were actual side characters with opinions and character traits and main characters with more than two original thoughts. It was a breath of fresh air and I'm glad :)
~ibbit
Guest chapter 21 . 1/14/2016
Absolutely phenomenal story. I loved Adam's ability: sometimes useful, often sickening, and always unwelcome. I know the ship has sailed on these 2 for a series, but I'd still love to read more about theses guys.
Encore19 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Interesting! I like how your explored your MC's OCD.
Florence chapter 21 . 6/27/2015
Have you considered publishing? Your writing is comparable to works published by small presses/publishers - as well as mainstream e-publishers.
BelieveIt chapter 21 . 5/24/2015
I just have to review this, I adore this story, I think I must have re read it at least a half a dozen times, perfect ending but I still want more :P

But in all honesty. Perfect, one of my all time favourite stories :)
TunglMed chapter 21 . 5/12/2015
Loved this story! And may have to hold you responsible for lack of sleep over too much reading ;) I'm glad Amy was ok too!
chocovic-chu chapter 21 . 4/6/2015
I love it! This is unusual romance story for me but heck it's also refreshing! Adam's surprisingly so adorable even though I read him as a freak (haha). But I'm glad he got the man he loved!
Thanks for sharing! The ending was endearing!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/23/2015
This is absolutely fantastic! It's more than the slash, somethIng that's hard to say to many stories out there. I love the plot, the little twist at the end, and the way it ended. It doesn't try to give the perfect ending to the characters, who are, by the way, beautiful with all their flaws. You made my day. Thanks for writing this! - VictorianLegend
Madgirl126 chapter 21 . 1/19/2015
Ok, I logged in... Is there gonna be anymore?
Madgirl126 chapter 21 . 1/19/2015
First, I'm too lazy to sign in... Second: that's it? THATS IT? WTF? WHY? It was just getting good!
Magi Aladdin chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Oh well this power is something I haven't seen before, I'm trying to imagine that it works much like Eagle vision in Assassin's creed.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/25/2014
I'm not crying... YOU'RE crying..
MizuAz chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I know it's been a while since you've updated stories or posted anything on this site, but I wanted to review, in case you're still keeping up on those. I read this one and Cold Turkey, and I must say I was very impressed by your talent! The slow development, the crippling, self-caused problems of your main characters, the lacing of humor and tension, are all woven together beautifully. The way the two protagonists of these stories self-sabotage by assuming they know what their love interest is like is wonderfully frustrating. And I love how you ended both with no consummation or huge declarations of love, just a trailing off with a bit of hope for the future, was different and well done. Since you're not active on fp any longer, I do hope you kept writing, and I'd love to know if you've got any other slash out there. Thanks for keeping these posted here, it's appreciated!
625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »