Reviews for With Intent
Mrs. Robinson chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
Another brilliant chapter. I like the whole "no guy I like ever likes me back" thing Adam's got. It makes him very real and easy to relate to. Keep it up!
Pizzazz chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
I really love this story - can't wait to see where it's gonna go. Thanks for writing!
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
This story is really cool. I am looking forward to the next update, so, update soon hun!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
nonaccount chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
Yay! No peanuts! Adam gets to go home to that sick flat . . . hmm, is that really a good thing?

Was Inspector Collins, is he a D.I.?, trying to force him to admit that he sees/senses things in the interrogation room? That must be why he was so ruthlessly relentless. And then Collins must have been satisfied with Adam's response, "Somebody died in here," to corroborate, and even lie a little, Adam's story.
Undecided Fiction chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
This is awesome! Adam's 'craziness' is absolutely fascinating, and this is rather different from all the usual 'I see ghosts' stories that I've read. Hope to see the next chapter soon!
nonaccount chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
Ok . . . trying to be hopeful here, maybe this is just the avenue that Adam has to take to utilize his 'gift.' He's eventually going to work with the police and help them, right? Right?
nonaccount chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
Oh, no! That was a whole bag of peanuts all at once.
nonaccount chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
Oh, that is heartbreaking . . . Rob and Adam. I'm speechless.
nonaccount chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Holy CRAP! That poor Adam needs to get out of that apartment. Even though it was a past crime, I am left wondering if the crime is solved - do the police know that sick fuck Benny did those horrible things to May? Great job of depicting Adam's crappy life, at least he has Bassie and Eva. Also, I love the part about Bassie's problematic lovelife specifically, "she's evidently a slut from a family with vast experience . . ." - funny.
nonaccount chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I finally decided to give this story a try since "Technicolored Something" is ending and that's awesome so I thought, 'it's a good possibility this is too,' and, I must say this first chapter broke down my resistance to "supernatural" stuff and hooked me. Really original idea. I'm interested to see where you take it so I'll go find out by reading ch. 2.
mandrake-o chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
Oops he got arrested. But Adam is clearly nuts. I mean, what's the worst they can do? Although if he just happened to be in a cell where someone had died, that would totally suck.

) Mandraco.
Rin-Kun chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
O~h! MORE! MORE!...I wanna know what'll happen!
Lindsey chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
I'm still here.

I still love this story.

You completely caught me off gaurd with these last two chapters.

So good job, still.
Mrs. Robinson chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
This story is really great. One of the few I can say that truthfully about. The way you describe Adam's OCD is very accurate. I have absolutely nothing bad to say. Keep up the good work.
Esquirella chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
Not what I was expecting, and this can still be classified as a cliffie. I'm hoping you have a plan to get him out of this.
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 Next »