Reviews for Just One Browning 9mm
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Loved it. Brilliantly written. You are very very talented.
Fobbster chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Oho.
Well, I guessed M&MS during the beginning of the chair scene, but damn, that last bit caught me by surprise.
shirotsuki chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I'm glad I'm currently in my room alone while reading this; I'm sure my face looks positively wretched when I'm crying my heart out
Sleeping Jay chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Fuuuuuuuuuuck yooooou. Hear my rage you cruel, cruel author. Why do your tragedies always leave me incoherently angry and unsettled. So fucking cruel, man. Their acceptance just about blew my heart to smithereens.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
The question is, who died?
BROKEN chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
HOW COULD YOU KILL EITHER ONE I'm a new reader and I so carefully chose happy-sounding stories cause I'm an emotional wreck that can't function for days IF A CHARACTER DIES WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO THEM WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF okay Imma go cry now bai.
lucky97 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
It was sad in the end, but it was so freakin' awesome at the same time. You did a lovely job.
Iuno chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Lovely as always. I was in the middle of reading this when I thought it remotely looked like Mr and Mrs Smith.
Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Oh my goodness. That was so cool. Don't stop wrighting, PLEASE.
anewfacewithanolderfacade chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
that is sad, so bittersweet

~cries~
AkikoEtsuchou chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Ohmygoodness, the ending was so sad, but in a little kind of way not. I liked this one a lot
Barkers3 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
So strange! I loved it!
zxczxc chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That last line made me cry.

Love the story.
nomy chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
hes dead is he...?damn...! i like the story but when you do mr and mrs smith slash its kinda sux to kill brad or angie character..huhuhu..and to know that i love the movie so much..sad ending~~
Atsu chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Wow!

I'm stunned and in awe of your writing.

That was absolutely wonderful, touching, and simply delightful to read. Sad too, but awsome all the same. I loved it.
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »