Reviews for Maid for Me
hanahan chapter 28 . 11/10/2008
BOMME!

Where have you been!I missed you! T_T

Never ever ever do that again! I beg you! Don't leave us again!T_T...

okay, drama's over, let's get to the point...Wow! and I mean wow, should I say it again? You changed the actions and it's much better than the first one you did!The characters and the story is still there so that's good!

And lok who gonna be famous(you have to be famous or else i'll die!), you write the story, your gonna publish it and your still young! Your in zone girl!

Good luck!

Your no.2 fan (i'm number 2 cuz your number 1 is someone I don't know...no really..I'm not joking...REALLY!),

hana
Irene chapter 28 . 11/10/2008
Looks really good so far! Please email me at when you publish the book! I really loved it, and I was really crushed when you couldn't continue this! But I still love this story!
Thu chapter 28 . 11/9/2008
xlitowhispersx at gmail dot com ... Is it possible that you can email me when the book is published because I really want to buy it. This story is really good and I love it. Thanks and keep up the good work!
flo chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
i loved reading this story you got real talent though i wish to read the rest

my email is
Boredom Inspired chapter 25 . 11/9/2008
Please send this story to emetzger at ymail dot com

I think I already asked you before but I really want to read the rest it is so cute.
Boredom Inspired chapter 26 . 11/4/2008
sorry i made a mistake when I wrote the email to mail it to. Please send it to emetzger at ymail dot com

No yahoo dot com sorry about. Btw still love your stories. I've read this one 4 times already I love it!
Evangeline Metzger chapter 27 . 11/2/2008
My reaction when I read the last page of yoou story, NO! But then an angel came, a bright shining angel. Her name was THE SECOND PARAGRAPH! Hi when I first played your games on newgrounds I loved finally somethin new and unique. (With cute romance to boot) And I saw it aain on fictionpress Amazin. I totally Loed your story. Is it too much to ask but PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE SEND YOUR STORY TO ... emetzger at yahoo dot com

I LOVE YOUR STORY! Although why I love it might be contributed to the fact that I watch korean/Japanese/Taiwanese soap ops a lot. ;)

Your Adorin fan,

Evangeline Metzger
Maria Roger chapter 17 . 11/2/2008
It is a great piece of work you got here. I loved it so much I stayed up to 3 am reading it. I like seeing new surprises at every chapter. Quite unlke some books where everything is so predictable. I LOVE IT!
PGal chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
PLEASE SEND IT TO ME! I read it about three times now, and I really want to read the ending!I would buy the book, but I live very far far away from Canada and the US...

Email:

PS I f you could, also My Cup of tea? My sis really loved that story! If you could please send it to

I love all your stories!
peachyy chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
This has to be on of the greatest stories i have ever read.

I love it. It includes everything that gets a a person hooked

on it. I stay up till 2 to read this story. It keeps me wondering.

Every time Mina and Jaiden are together in the story it makes me smile. I love the storyline of it and how its Romantic with a hint of humor. I'm so glad that you have written this story

and allowed your fans to read till chapter 26, but I hope

one day to finish this awesome story. So when it is done

will you please let me know. My email is . You have such a bright mind and i absolutely love this story! :]

Sincerely,

Huong
Natsumi Iyame chapter 27 . 10/21/2008
I really enjoyed what was here for your story. It made me think about my own characters and if they became a real as yours. I think I figured out some new elements to a story, it really will help. BTW your story here is Awesome, and if this is awesome the book must be incredible. Mind sharing some tips? lol, I wish you the best.
Some Girl Who is Now Very Sad chapter 27 . 10/17/2008
Aw, Bomee! I loved your story so so so much! You inspired me to get back into writing, and thanks to you I am now in english honors! Thank you!

...

But now I am very sad. I apologize for having to say this, after all that hard work you have put into this, but you BROKE MY HEART WHEN YOU STOPPED POSTING THE CHAPTERS! *crycrycrycry* Can't you please post the rest on ? PLZ? YOU ARE TORTURING your many fans, including myself!

I absolutely love all of your stuff, by the way, and your dating sims rock! I'm addicted! _

But, yeah, well, I NEED to know what happens next! Pretty please? And I will love you forever and ever!

Lots of love,

A very sad girl who is crying at one in the morning because you haven't posted the chapters for a long time and said u weren't gonna anymore...

PS

Hmm or else could you email me even the next paragraph at

the dot fake dot account at hotmail dot com

Pretty please?
Gina chapter 27 . 10/13/2008
Omg, I LOVE your story! I wish I could read the rest of that one. There's so many things left to happen! Like what Jer's gonna do, what's gonna happen with Mina and Jaiden and Anna, what the DIM trio and Aaron is planning, what will happen with Kit or Danni! I could burst with the suspense! Too bad I'll probably never be able to finish that story. *cries my eyes out* Unless I write my own ending of course, but then it just isn't as exciting as reading someone else's story. but if I ever DO write my own ending for it, I'd never publish it, lol. My stories are just so stupid. ._.''

But I'd like to read your book version too. Could you send it to me? :o Please, please, pretty please? w
Nevermind chapter 27 . 9/19/2008
I mailed u recently. i really really loved it and really really want 2 complete reading u can mail da rest of story please please please mail it 2 me. U can complete it and Get it on nummyz also so no one steal it from torturing ur fans and PLEASE COMPLETE IT!
kim chapter 27 . 9/16/2008
OMG I LOVE UR STORY! IT IS MY FAVORITE! I AM IN 5th grade right now but still omg i LOVE it! but what's the ending? can you email it to me? PLZ! I MUST KNOW THE ENDING! trust me you do NOT want to see me when I read the book and DON'T want to stop, i go so CRAZY! i go like "that's not fair! plz! 5 minutes! 4? 3! 2? 1? plz (tears) alot of tears so plz can u email it to me! omg i feel so bad for saying this bc u had to work so hard and I'M SO SORRY! (TEARS) BUT I JUST WANTED TO NO THE ENDING! :( I AM SO SORRY FOR BOTHER ING:( BUT PLZ EMAIL IT TO ME (puppy dog eyes) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( remeber, ! and keep up the good work! :):):):):):):):):):)! lolz :)
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »