Reviews for Maid for Me
SakurasApprentice chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
I just gotta say that I almost cried at the first part of this... I too really liked a guy who was a friend but he just... didn't know (I think) and he was always so wonderful to me (he's wonderful to everyone) and it kept giving me hope! Hope that I didn't want in a way... I just wanted to give up...

I told him, he took it well and we went back to being normal (after like a month of awkwardness) and now he's left our school (he was a year ahead of me) and I haven't really talked to him... Ugh... I still kinda love him though

Sorry I totally went off in my own world there but I just want you to know that her feelings are... so realistic have you been in a situation like this? I felt really connected to Mina in that moment
Guest chapter 27 . 7/25/2011
thats not fare i read part of both verison and they were soo good i forgot to go to bed i loved them but this one was the best id there any way u can just keep writeing it on another site i would love it if u did ive read a few books and storys but this one is by far the best yet i hope to read more of ur storys
A.Kashikoi chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
this is awesome :D and i was amazed this was on Amazon my face was this O_O its on kindle...then O_O its on fictionpress too...O_o how is she such a genius? Well i found out it isn't the same as the amazon one but please update :)/:(
Anonnymous chapter 17 . 5/21/2011
I think your story is great keep it up I love it!
Alanisaur chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Ahahaha maids? Hahaha. Hellas sexii!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/28/2011
How could do this to us?You will suffer!Mark my words Bomee!I'm sure God will not let you get away with ..you will buy your favorite book's final edition will be eaten by your monstrous sibling(that is,if you have one).Okay,okay enough of crazy you-will-suffer this was my first "romantic" reading...I was impressed and..addicted.I read the whole thing in a single seriously damn those people who are gonna suffer too!Vengeance shall be mine weak souls!BWAHAHAHA!*cough cough**Ahem*So yea..why don't you just end it?Lemme help..Mrs James,Aaron,Emi and the three gals go to a sushi restaurant and die due to food of 'em except Emi and goes through some kinda hospitalization and becomes a goodie after seeing how much her sis cares about then sues the restaurant gets a lot of money just as she somehow turns a goodie marry on the same day JaiMin of story!Its sick.I know. Summer(underscore) PLEASE Send the updates!PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON THE TOP!I look forward to the with all my heart and soul.I hope you'll finish this story no matter what!That way you will make all your fans happy and...be spared from your !Bye Love ya!
miomio chapter 28 . 4/26/2011
please send me the updet...

my e-mail: Anggunpermata.
geiru chapter 30 . 3/25/2011
aww...i really liked the story!too bad, i cant read more what happened with jaiden and mina...TTTT...but liked the story anyway!
Miyanui-san-23 chapter 28 . 3/23/2011
Personally, I have to say I like the older one better;the first one you put up.

For this new one;The revised version, it felt as though Iv'e read it before. Like the scene where Mina has the battle to be his maid?

Sounds like an episode of Kaichou wa maid Sama,and there's so many other Cliche's,DIM'S singing scene,Jaiden spending ridiculous amouts of money on really weird things9i;e mermaid waiters,etc?,

the older one feels better. It's more New and stuff, I think it sounds better than the new 'revised one' and the attitudes aren't as confusing as the other ones and such.

Regardless, I love story great work so far. do you know if there selling this in canada? BC?
irrevicably in love chapter 26 . 3/9/2011
omg... im reading this story again... and i wish you could continue this story. this story is amazing and i am SO hooked on it. it makes me sad that you stopped writing it. . . . .
Miyu chapter 17 . 2/2/2011
Nummyz.. I love your story very much! May I ask? Why is it only until chapter 27? Do I have to buy the book to read the whole story?
Irrevocably In Love chapter 26 . 1/4/2011
its over? *tears up*
Irrevocably In Love chapter 27 . 1/4/2011
you disappointed me. i bought and read your book... it wasnt very good compared to this one. i miss this book. i was HOOKED on it. but i cant finish reading it. I WISH I COULD! please please PLEASE send me updates? ...
Alice Kullen chapter 26 . 11/14/2010
what happens next? why are there no more new chapters contuining this? What happened to Mina and Jaiden?
Taylor chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
cute but please finish the next chapter
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »