Reviews for Maid for Me
s o l i p s i s t i c chapter 27 . 4/12/2008

Its truly sad that people are stealing stories and claming them as their own, but whyy!

TT

Ugh, well then I'll just have to wait till you publish it.

Im going to buy it for shure. :D
x3life chapter 27 . 4/12/2008
no ur not updatingg! ( so here is my e-mail address::

! ) please send me al... want to read... haha yup thats it...
toeskater91 chapter 27 . 4/12/2008
It's so sad that people seem to resort to stealing and plagerizing others work

Anyways, can't wait for the published version, I will definatly preorder it if it's possible to do so

can't wait for the dating sim and everything else your planning too but don't stress yourself out _

so you have it,
The Fourth Child OF Mizu chapter 27 . 4/12/2008
OH I cant wait to read the full book of Maid for me :)

WELL THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL STORIES
rachel chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
hey! i really love this story and would really like to know how it ends! please keep me updated! my email is
no name chapter 27 . 4/12/2008
u know, u can just make it so that they can't even copy it off the page so they can never steal it. i dont know how u get the page 2 do that u'd have 2 ask other ppl but it'd work 4 everyone (well except the thiefs ;3)
lalks chapter 27 . 4/12/2008
aww. well, i'm looking forward to it, though!

ILY!
Danariana chapter 27 . 4/12/2008
that's so sad but I understand you :(

I love this story I want to know how it ends...so, please send me an email with all your new stuff
midnightbeauty chapter 27 . 4/12/2008
Aww that sucks, I can't believe people are stealing from FP! So uncool. Really happy for you though! I'm gonna have to buy an e-book :D Tell me when your story is published!

Kisses,

midnightbeauty
leah chapter 27 . 4/12/2008
aw and i couldnt wait to read the next chapter. : but if i could possibaly be on ur list to send people a ebook my email is tweet.y.. but i cant wait till its published and ur arean amazing writer.

!peace and love!

ur fan
Cathy chapter 26 . 4/12/2008
I love this maid for me i hope you make more though. :(
Sarah chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
OMG! I love your stories they are amazingly well AMAZING! Maid for me is great I'm like addicted to it. All your stories are amazing. When is the next chapter coming? I NEED TO FIMD OUT WHAT HAPPENS! Sorry... I just get like this alot most of the time from cliffhangers. I enjoy them and all cause they make the story more suspencefull and has me wanting more, but that's just it I'M IMPATIENT! well that's all I wanted to say. Your stories rock and you most definetly aren't the corniest person in the world. You are far from it! Have more confidence. Your amazing. Well keep writing and I'm sorry but I can't think of anything this story could improveon. It's perfect. You Rock sorry I keep repeating myself. Well hope the next chapters out soon.

p.s. sorry for any spelling mistakes I'm terrible at spelling
Kaitlin Brown chapter 26 . 4/10/2008
Wow, the only word i can manage to say is wow.

This online novel is captivating. I couldnt wait to finish it.

Now, i cant wait to see if the book is published, If it were, i'de certainly buy a copy. This fast paced romantic fanfic is breath taking, Best of luck to you!

~ Kaitlin.
julianne118 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
cant sleep...still thinking about your ebook... :(

heres my email anyway.

i printed your story and asked my bff to read it and she was like,"What happened?" and "Pick MINA!SHE SLEPT WITH AARON ANYWAYY!...".

you an email. :)

i kept on reading this story over and over. [since the first chapter.]

i remembered myself last year when i was so obsessed with this story called "My cup of tea".

you made that story also?woah..im so shocked.:b

oh man...such a long review...

btw,i think jaiden and mr. fitzwilliam darcy's somewhat the same. :)

lolololol...update soon!... :)