Reviews for Maid for Me
Boo123 chapter 26 . 3/11/2008
omg i just started ure story its soo good plz keep going!
toeskater91 chapter 26 . 3/11/2008
emotional chapter, keep them coming, can't wait for the ebook version and finally the print version

your going to be great and your off to a good start

good luck and keep it up _
CantThinkOfAnamelol chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
my god your awesome! when the Maid for Me book comes out im soo buying it!i'll even reread it-lol! you enspire me in many ways! geeze-!lol! well keep doing an awesome job and umm.. damn im trying o think of sumthing smart to say..well any ways, u rock and dont stop ze awesomenesz!lol!
Veronica Kimble chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
i have an account and usually review it under my account except i cant log on 2day. anyways, awsome chapter as always. and i really hope u'll have luck with ur book. it would be cool to read it as a real published book!

x
Leah chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
LOVE IT!

THAT ALL I CAN SAY.

AND WRITE AGIAN SON PLEASE!
BioInk chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
...I was so upset when you anounced that you wouldn't be continuing this story online, but then I came across it this evening and was like OMG! anyway, I can't wait for yur next update_
Chelsea chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
I really loved this chapter, and I really can't wait to see what happens next! Keep it up!
Charlene chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
I love your story so far.

Please keep Mina and Jaiden together!

Anna oughta die!
Tara chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
Wow. Awesome chapter! Can't wait to read the rest! Fiction Press story I've read!
gulistala chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
Aw! Poor poor Mina! The way everyone was making her out to be, you'd think she's the most hideous thing in existence! I don't think anyone oculd be that ugly. In fact, there is no one ugly unless they were deformed through some disaster, I guess. Tell me, is Mina just a plain person who really had no amazing physical qualities, but her personality is absolutely wonderful, no? And woah, Jaiden is in love with her or infatuated? Is Mina in love or infatuated?

I felt sorry for Anna, still do, but I would rather Jaiden ended up with Mina (for obvious reasons!). Here is what I think- this story is going to go right up until the altar and Mina is in fact going to leave him due to battling emotions. But she's going to come back to him because she can't stand being away from him. And then they live happily ever after, lol. D

Keep up the good work. I've found a few mistakes here and there though. Perhaps reading through your work a couple times before posting it up might help?

Till the next chappie,

gulistanlik
Kagome3007 chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
oh, jeez, this chapter makes me want to cry! TT_TT

no, seriously. I mean, all the chapters have been good, but this one... it just kinda grabbed me.

Fabulous chapter, as always, Bomee-sama.
krista chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
ur an amazing author. hope you get it published... but i can't wait for the real drama to start
reedoh chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
amazing :D i love it i wana read that other version ahahah
mm chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
oh...*sniffle* this chapter was pretty sad, i even shed a tear or two, i lost my dad too, but i feel so bad for mina, ugh stupid anna, man i have nothing to critisize you on this time, that just means youre the best writer as can be( and if i makes you feel better this is like the first time i cried over a book)

tootles!
Sumi chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
T_T Jaiden makes me teary...and what's wrong now? Something's always wrong! T_T Not a criticism, though, I'm just saying...if I were Mina I'd need all kinds of medication!
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »