Reviews for Maid for Me
xjennnny chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
very god:D
K.R.F chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
well other than the spelling errors which u should look at carefully because if i were to meet an agent, im sorry but i cant show a story full of errors, sorry darling anyway, i loved the tempo and everything going in the pool wen mina was reflecting, but i really miss dannis personality can u find a way to redeem her, oh and everybody seems to have forgot the wrath of the evil sisters, redeem them about maybe the same time kit and allissa had a fite r so well anyway take care i hope this review opens your eyes, take care sweetheart- K.R.F
DeadlyWhisper chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
Keep up your brilliant work and u WILL be the Asian version of Meg Cabot, u damn well deserve to be. Still completely in love with this story, its so good.
hanahan chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
You know?

Somehow I feel like your Mina, your writing aout your self.

Or maybe it's just some parts happend to you? I think?

Anyway, I aprishiat ( I know I have bad spelling!) your hard work and good luck making your dream if you biccome a famous one, i'll buy all of your books, wether thier expensive or not!

p. you awnser my Q

p.p.s.I LOVE YOU!

p.p.p. ?

p.p.p.p. i'll stop now...p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p. .s!
Silencia chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter! You're really good! I wish you good luck with your book!
Nina chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
oh no ! :o

he was wrong ? hope everything will turn out good for Mina and Jaiden :)

nice chap though ! love your story !

it's like... an addiction or something :p
j.c-chic chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
OH NO!
Jelzia chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
Nice chapter! can't wait for the next one!

I hope you'll be able to publish your book soon!

good luck! lovelots!
Elena chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
I loved your story from the beginning, and i still look at it everyday to see if its been updated . Anyways, i really love your story , i wish i could write like that ! i can't wait till its done ! good luck, although i don't think you need it ]

ciao
Daniela chapter 26 . 3/9/2008
I love it! it was so sweet

and off course your dreams will come true! because you are so talented and u work hard!

keep up the good work!

Dani desde Argentina!
Rawr chapter 26 . 3/9/2008
Just finished reading the latest chapter. Hopefully, the publishing works out! By the way, I love your games xD. Oh, and, can't wait to see the book in stores! I'd pay $250 for one! Seriously, I will! And I don't even have that much money xD. UPDATE NOW!
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 26 . 3/9/2008
Great chapter..I dont like Anna.. she's trying to steal him..I hope that Jayden and Mina will get back together soon. I love Mina cant wait for the next chapter!~
ShyAngel88 chapter 26 . 3/9/2008
Loves the new chapter Bomee! I love all the twists and turns. - Keep it up!
Rawr chapter 18 . 3/9/2008
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! I'm serious! I love your stories. They've made me laugh, cry; it's so bloody entertaining! MORE, I SAY! MORE!
AZX chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
this is really good :) you HAVE to update soon. i can't wait to find out what happens!
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »