Reviews for Maid for Me
Ayra Amer chapter 25 . 3/8/2008
omg! if he dumps min for anna after all she's been through im going to kill him so update soonps. i checked out and it was great and your flash gamez are great.
Keira chapter 25 . 3/8/2008
oh my god! if he says "Anna I love you" I'll jump off a cliff! He can't chose Anna over Mina, he can't! oh and lol to the part when Mina says "Why do I always lose to girls with A's in their names?"
toeskater91 chapter 25 . 3/8/2008
It's so good!

But, you left us at such a cliffie :(

Poor Mina, but poor Anna to cause of what happened with Aaron, but still I think Mina and Jaiden should be together
Mechanical Hugs chapter 25 . 3/7/2008
wow! great story!

i think things are moving a little to fast w/ mina, maybe its a good thing that anna showed up

curious to see if things will ever get better w/ mina and emi

can't wait to read more!
mm chapter 25 . 3/7/2008
EP! OMG! what's going to happen, this is so much suspense. well if you like criticism i'll tell you something to improve(im actually horrible at that) um. ooh!, well tell some more about anna later on or introduce anna and mina and make them eat dinner together with jaiden, then out of nowhere bam catfight. see im a kind of person who likes so much a lot of suspense. ok well good luck!
a beginner chapter 25 . 3/7/2008
dnt stop, dnt keep us waiting, keep posting, keep rocking
DeadlyWhisper chapter 25 . 3/7/2008
Wow i love cliffhangers and this one is brilliant. U need 2 update quickly or i think im goin 2 die from suspense. :D
Nina chapter 25 . 3/7/2008
Anna...I... 'm in love with Mina !

Jaiden HAS to stay with Mina, he HAS to !

love the story ! 8-)
JZK chapter 25 . 3/7/2008
my god whats he gonna do

better not hurt mina in the process though
PeterMoore chapter 25 . 3/7/2008
o that's not right to leave us on a cliffhanger like that. hope ur book gets published
Monkey chapter 25 . 3/7/2008
I LOVE YOU STORY! Haha once I read it, I couldn't stop. Ughs if Jaiden says those three words to Anna, I'll pull my hair out! So far, good job!
j.c-chic chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
dude u rock at humor lol! this is the second best story on fictionpress on humor (i only date nerds comes first) u rock!

-ally
Jay827 chapter 25 . 3/6/2008
OMG. he'd better say "Anna... I... am in love with Mina my FIANCEE"

he'd better not say "Anna... I've always have loved you and never stopped"

i swear i would pummel him ((if he was real))
Daughter of Water chapter 25 . 3/6/2008
... CHOOSE MINA NOT ANNA...

i can wait for the next chapter
lea chapter 25 . 3/6/2008
youmust contiune with the stroy soon. i cant stand cliff hangers. please contiune the stroy son. i love this by the way and hope the other one gets published soon. good luck
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »